Makita DMR108

Makita DMR108

See the Best Digital Radios in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

its good but no DAB+ Stations,

I bought this the other day thinking being the latest one out it would have DAB+ stations, since my older one of 2yrs did. I should of read the box before buying. Anyway it has bluetooth which is great, usb for charging my phone, main power and various batteries to charge including the lithium batteries. This one has AM and FM radio as my older one only had FM but no AM unless they had a digital station. This works great, but just gave it to one of the other workers and kept this one. I like the digital stations. Just dont understand why the latest version of the makita radio has all the bells and whistles but no Digital stations.

Date PurchasedMar 2018