Makita MLT100N

Makita MLT100N

MPN: MLT100N
See the Best Table Saws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Makita? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
teddymobbs
teddymobbsSydney, NSW

This is perfect for me.

I used it all day. A bit noisy, my wife says. I use ear protection. Having said that all cut timber was perfect. Extra time was put in to ensure square cuts, but worth the time. I love the Electric brake feature. Very happy so far. Purchased Aug2021

David Goldstraw
David GoldstrawRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor design.

I bought a new model MLT100N in mid-May 2020. Within a few cuts it became apparent that the rip fence is pretty much useless if you accurate, square cuts. Even a little bit of lateral pressure pushing the workpiece up against the rip fence caused it to go out of square. I had heard that Makita had fixed the fence issue with the new model. They haven’t. Also, it’s really heavy and awkward to move around. I went back to Trade Tools and they were good enough to take it back, even though Makita refused Trade Tools’ on returning it. Makita said, “it’s not supposed to be a precision machine”. What a lame cop out from Makita I bought a DeWalt 7491XE instead and it’s sooooo much better. Don’t buy this saw, it’s crap.

Purchased in May 2020 for $679.00.

Other Table Saws