1.5

1.9
2.1
Wi-Fi
1.4
Brand Manager for Malaysia Airlines? Claim your listing.

Brenton H
Brenton HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Hopeless

Hopeless. I left my phone in KL airport boarding areaC27. Only realised half way back to Australia I notified flight crew no worries ground crew will collect it and you’ll receive it in Australia shortly. What a croc. I’ve emailed called every available MH department in KL and been fobbed off by rude ignorant staff that couldn’t care less. MH staff have refused to walk 200 metres from their office to KL lost and found pick up my phone and send it to Adelaide. I loved this one. MH customer care and resolution department wrote NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY. Great response. I’ll never fly MH again Take my enrich member points and shove em Show details
incompleteinsane

GAC
GACsydney12 posts

Anu
AnuCanberra Central 2601, ACT3 posts

Terrible service and rude staff

Worst airline at Sydney Airport, threw out a bag without any rights at the gate or was told mis your flight. Rude arrogant stuff!! Can’t talk to anyone in Australia always diverting to Malaysia! Show details
Venu
Venu2 posts

Dpk
Dpk

Daniel Craig
Daniel CraigSydney, NSW4 posts

Lesson Learnt

Worst Travel experience including web check-in & assisted services. Here's how > First Flight timing gets changed by airlines then notified by email but I couldn't accept booking changes via portal had no chance but to call support to accept booking.

Due to this issue, I couldn't do web check-in online as changes was accepted via supported leading to passenger waiting for 1.5 hrs in airport queue to check-in & get boarding pass, worst start already to long journey.

On top of that, I asked for meet & assist request as passenger - senior citizen but service was haphazard ending just before security check point. Never trust their assisted service & booking changes. Show details

Gaurav A.
Gaurav A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One word - Perthetic

I would like to review them with 0 out of 10.
It's a long story which I would not like to post on the Public forum but flying with them is one of worst decision that I have ever made. Show details
Binju
Binju

Worst than expected

Worst flight that one can ever find. Well, the flight has been delayed for longer- longer hours and they couldn’t even compensate customers with a good hotel for rest. Everyone has to suffer and not a single apologise, not fair.
No more Malaysian Airlines. Terrible flight Show details
Khatijah H.
Khatijah H.

Sgl
Sgl

Worst customer service

They didn’t stand on their words. Highly wouldn’t recommend anyone.
Sonny T.
Sonny T.
Narasimha
NarasimhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Ukesh M.
Ukesh M.9 posts

banjo266
banjo266

Anyone got any idea why mh138 to kl is always late. Sq278 to changi. Pretty much the same flight path doesn't run late like mas. No plane expert, just a curious person. If you know besides maa is crap. Lol. Let me know.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

How long a travel tickets valid for , from date of purchase.

thuy anh d.
thuy anh d.

I don't know how to use e voucher for new booking with malaysia airline. I tried many times to add my number voucher but it is nor work. This is a voucher I get after long delay because Covid 2 year ago. Please help me. I try to contact malato office of malaysia airways but always useless.

CategoryDomestic Airlines and International Airlines
Economy Included Carry On Luggage Limit 7kg
Economy Included Checked In Luggage Limit 20kg

Contact info for Malaysia Airlines

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Malaysia Airlines? Claim your listing.