Malindo Air

• Wi-Fi
Julie zerella

Julie zerellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete thieves

Refuse to give $$ refund on flight they cancelled plus stopped any future flights from my city.this is against consumer law, if you do not provide a service paid for and cannot in future ,a return of moneys paid is required

If I eventually get my Credit Voucher!!! Will be my last time using Malindo....

Booking Through Airline

BEWARE OF MALINDO - they stole money from my Visa card!

Don't bother, thieves

Had all my flights cancelled by malindo, asked for a refund and am still waiting, 5 months later. Been given the run around will never book with malindo again, next time, Qantas or jetstar

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont refund

My flight was cancelled on 21 march due to covid.

I was advised i would get a full refund.

After weekly emails to them i am told today 27 june there will be no refund

I will never fly Malindo again and looking at taking further action

Binny

BinnyQueensland

Flight Cancellation

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia
Cheryl

Cheryl

Flight refund.

I had a flight booked from syd to bali in March. They cancelled my flight and told me I would get a full refund. It would take 30 days then at 30 days I was told another 30-60 days. Now another 60 days Is up and I am being told only credit voucher. They are no longer flying from Sydney. I would never use this airline again.i don’t know how they will ever stay in business with so many unhappy customers

Unhappy passenger

Unhappy passengerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy

My flight to Bali in April 2020 was cancelled due to covid 19 my flight was booked through Wotif, I paid for this flight in January2020.
According to Wotif Malindo has issued a credit for this flight, however they have used my purchase date in Jan & have given me 6months (end of june)to re book. I can only book through Wotif as they have the credit issued to them on my behalf, I rang Wotif on the 14/6/20 To re book my flight & they informed me there are no flights in the system!! How am I able to keep my credit for my flight if I cannot book my flight. Please advise. My flight cost $840.
My Itinery no 7514804612162 you have my details for contact. I am very unhappy

ClassPremium Economy
MAD992

MAD992South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Terrible Customer Service, they will not Refund Cash they offer credit for flights then Charge you to change your flight ,BEWARE these scumbags will rip you off do not use these halfwits,i am owed money and i wont get it back, I have signed up to Slater & Gordons Class action against these Mongrels that dont off a cash refund after cancelling the flights (halfwitss)

DepartureBrisbane City QLD, Australia
DestinationDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia

Liv

LivSouth Australia

Awful. Horrible customer service

After a 3 hour delay on the tarmac from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur (which I understand) mine, and fellow passengers luggage was removed from the plane WITHOUT notification. I was forced to purchase items and it's been OVER 12 months and I am awaiting a reimbursement from them despite having the customer service team try and tell me the issue has been forwarded on. You couldn't pay me enough money to fly with this company again

DepartureKathmandu, Nepal
DestinationKuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Jay Penava

Jay PenavaGold Coast

They know how to lose customers

Very long story short, absolute rubbish in every way. Flights from BNE to DPS at the start of April cancelled by airline, requested a refund and have gotten nowhere. Currently been waiting for 10 days for the "AU Team" to respond to my numerous emails.

Not holding my breath for a refund and if that's their final answer will never book another thing with them again.

Dishonourable Malindo

Having booked 2 return flights from Adelaide to Bali to fly in September 2020 we were informed by Malindo that they were cancelling the flights. I applied on line for a refund as advised and rceived a receipt for my application. To cut a long story short, many emails later, Malindo deny they got my refund application and are refusing to pay. Malaysian Aviation Commission complaints department who licence Malindo don't want to know

Covid-19 No refund policy

Bought return flights from Melbourne to Denpasar for the month of June 2020.
They cancelled their flights and I've been informed of only receiving my TAX refund which is next to nothing! Have some integrity and do the right thing by the customers. We're not at fault and deserve a full refund! Taking this up with the ACCC now!

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia
DestinationDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia

MonicaSydney

Refund delays

I was notified on Mar 11 that our September flights to Bali had been cancelled by the airline. They note that we have to go online to request a refund, which would be processed within 30 days. I contacted them numerous times by email and twice by phone with the latest call on the 34th day and was told that it would take another 2 weeks. They can't explain the delay or why they're holding onto funds for flights that THEY cancelled. Absolutely horrible service. Scam artists who should be investigated for fraudulent behaviour.

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No refunds for cancelled flights

They first told me would get cash refund but then say they are giving in form of travel voucher. Poor service. They only give option of six months from October which is useless.

Anyway if you want cash bank tell bank they refuse to refund they will do a chargeback.

Malindo cancelled the flight and were going to refund in 30 days

As Malindo cancelled the flight from KL to Colombo the customer service wanted me to go on line and put a refund request. They have changed their mind and now have sent a voucher to be redeemed in 6 months. This was not what was said before. I don't think I will fly with them again.

DeparturePerth WA, Australia
DestinationColombo, Sri Lanka
Lucy Haiquel

Lucy Haiquel

Refund

I bought a flight tick on Jetabroad website.
Was a flight with Malindo Air on the 23/04 from Brisbane to Bali and a return ticket on the 04/04. I got a message on the 20/03 saying my flight was cancelled, so I contact Jetaboard and they said the only option I had was a voucher and not a refund, because that was what Malindo airline ofer, if I wanted a refound I had to contact Malindo. I have being trying to contact they for days! And os being impossible! If they canceled my flight is mu right to get a refound!

DepartureBrisbane Queensland, Austrália
DestinationBali, Indonésia

Worst customer service

It's like talking to a brick wall. Trying to get a refund of cancelled flights booked through an agent. Was just asking them if they've received payments and no one responded to 4 emails I've sent them.

Malindo Air - refund policy

Does anyone on this forum know if we can get a refund from Malindo Air now the government has banned travel or do we wait until the airline cancels. We had booked to go to Bali next month. Thank you

Worst service

I had booked flights for my parents.
After a week they had mailed that the flight is cancelled and the time is changed.
After 1 more week they changed the time and extended the transit time from 2 hrs to 14 hrs in Malaysia.
When I spoke to the call centre I had requested at least to organise a wheelchair for them, they insisted to pay for it. Even after paying for the meals and wheelchair nothing was organised.
They didn’t provide food for both flights and also wheelchair.
This Airline is given worst experience in time of need.
Never recommend this airlines which cannot be trusted. Cannot even imagine these people running Airlines saving money by not providing food for the customers who has already paid.
Shame on you

DeparturePerth WA, Australia
DestinationKochi, Kerala, India

GARRY

GARRYasked

was booked to go to Bali on the 10/10/2020 , cannot find any info re if has been canceled due to covid19..any
info would be appreciated

SallyDasked

Malindo Air is permanently cancelling flight from Sydney to Bali from 31 May 2020 and Adelaide to Bali later in the year. Has anyone been notified or received a refund - not Covid-19 related as this is a permanent change to their flight routes. I booked 6 return flights for Christmas 2020 on 27 Feb 2020 which I think is probably illegal of Malindo Air to sell flights after a date of a permanent cancellation is known. Will be taking this up with ACCC.

Rohan De Fonseka

I booked a return flight in April 2020 and Malindo cancelled the flight from KL to Colombo before the travel ban and they are refusing to refund. They are only offering a travel voucher. I will speak to my travei insurance to see if I could get them to pay me out on this.

Monica

I booked a flight from Sydney to Bali for Sep 2020 and was notified in Mar 2020 that the flights would be cancelled and refund issued within 30 days. Still have yet to see the refund after 49 days. Just been told two more weeks every time I call. Now they just hang up on me.

Hi Monica
Thanks for letting me know. Did they say the route was cancelled Syd to Dps In the email that they sent you?
So far they haven’t admitted it publicly.
I only just booked my 6 return flights on 27 February - can believed they took my booking when they planned to cancel route. I might try calling as well.
Many Thanks Sally

Annette R

Annette Rasked

Why won’t you give our money back

Tracey
Tracey

I want my money refunded malindo air owe me