Malone Fencing

Malone Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Is perfect am glad it safe now!

It is such a good job done especially the lattice. Cass went the extra miles to hunt for a specially that makes lattice not only that John did an extreme brilliant job on my hardie fence and the lattice too. Both my son and myself were very pleased to the end result it is indeed excellent service and he even cleared the damaged fence and lattice away , My son leon said he will definitely hire them should we decide to change our fences. Cass and John we Sue Ann and leon would like to thank you so much for a job well done and very satisfying. Kind regards Sue Ann.

Reliable, friendly

Malone Fencing were recommended to me by my brother in law when our fence came down in the storms. I called and Cass (who actually does the quoting) was really lovely, came out the next day. Emailed quotes to me. I found them very easy to deal with, friendly and happy to explain the process and liaise with insurance company for me (because I had never made a claim before ). The work was completed within the timeframe provided, clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend them. Very happy with their work.

Brilliant!

Courteous, helpful - they do an excellent job.
If you have a problem with them, then you are the problem.
If your job is delayed, it's probably because someone else's need is greater than yours - have patience.
Malone's are worth waiting for.

Abusive and discusting

They failed to communicate with me properly, and abused me for no good reason when I was at work and they were unable to collect the fencing. [name removed] even threatened me that she was calling police saying I was denying access.

Unprofessional and rude

They messed up their schedule and communications, took no accountability for their mistake after abusing, threatening and attempting to intimidate me with the blame. Even when they realised their mistake, they made no attempt to apologies.

amazing fencing service

On a very stormy Saturday my fence blew down. Within 15 minutes Malone fencing was there, he cleared away the old fence and put up a temporary fence as I had a dog that needed to be kept in. It did not stop raining and the wind was blowing very strong. He made a day suitable for me to erect the new fence which he did a wonderful job leaving no mess. I would thoroughly recommend him to everyone and I will definitely use their service again in the future.