2Mannatech OsoLean Powder

Mannatech OsoLean Powder

17 reviews · Statistics

100% · 170%

User IntentWeight Maintenance (1)
Taste
Brand Manager for Mannatech OsoLean Powder? Claim your listing.
See the Best Protein Powders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Win
WinNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

The All-Natural Supplement!

I've been using this wonderful supplement for @3 years now... and I won't be looking for any other supplement anymore.
I can mix it easily with my morning coffee, with my smoothie, with my other TruHealth products.. And it has been so effective as I have lost my Fats steadily while at the same time building my muscles, and keeping it...... Show details
AndreaWarana4 posts

So Easy To Boost Your Protein Intake Naturally

I love how easy this whey protein blend, (Osolean) is to use. It blends easily in liquid or food. I use it to ensure adequate protein intake, to keep me satiated and to support and maintain muscle. As an added benefit, the peptide technology helps burn fat. Osolean mixes easily in liquids. I like to add it to smoothies and/or coffee. In food, I add it to protein balls, pancakes etc. for extra nutrition.

Tommy
TommyTuscaloosa2 posts

Best

You will not find better protein than OsoLean. I use it to give my son enough protein. Since he is bedridden his tube feeding does not supply enough protein for his needs.

Kura
Kura

The Best Product on the market

This product helped me burn 11kgs of fat in around 2 weeks. I highly recommend it to anyone. You dont feel as hungry, you feel fuller. The best fatloss program on the market. .

Katebrisbane

Osolean

I use isolean in my smoothie every morning. Because I train a lot, I find it gives me the Protein I need to build and retain lean muscle. It also helps with appetite suppressing so I don’t over eat.

Julia C
Julia CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Osolean is one of my all time favourites

I like the taste and the product delivered more than my expectations. Its easy to take in a smoothie or as a creamer in a cup of tea or coffee. Osolean helped rebuild my face skin after a condition left it in a poor way. It also helps me with more energy, lean muscle and better sleep due to the protein and calcium. A must for my every day nutritional intake. In my first 3 months I lost 16cm. When I don't take it I feel weak, less energetic and flabby.

Sandy
Sandy

Excellent for supporting Fat Loss

I love putting this product with fresh or frozen berries and makin a smoothie to start my day. Osolean not only gives me an easy option for a busy day but works well.

Nomes J
Nomes J2450NSW, 24505 posts

Melts the fat!

This product is amazing, it melts the fat and increases the lean muscle. I have never had much muscle mass but have found for the first time I am toned and my fat has gone. You can mix it with any liquid and make it into a smoothie. It really helps with my appetite control and controlling cravings.

Angie
AngieSydney

Brilliant product!!!

I love this product! It worked wonders for me. I had my Osolean in a smoothie or shake made up with my favourite flavours. In 1 week I lost 10cms of fat from mainly the mid section of my body. It also helped reduce cravings. This is an amazing product!

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney

Phenomenal Products

Osolean is an absolutely amazing product as are the others in the range. I lost 6kg and 32cm around my waist and legs in only 7 weeks leading up to my wedding. Im also now back down to my pre baby weight a few months after having bub. I have so much energy and feel fantastic. Even better that bub is getting all that extra goodness im getting through breast feeding. Love love love it!

James Hannan
James HannanNSWMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

I lost 11 kms around my waist

I love this product. I couldn't believe how well it worked. I used it in my smoothies and lost 11cm around my waist.

My favourite smoothie was Osolean, Frozen banana, cinnamon & coco quench coconut milk.

Delicious

Kate

This is the perfect answer to fat loss!

You have to try this i lost 16kgs it's fantastic and the fat stays off! This product has changed my life and given me freedom to live again. If your looking fpr somthing to assist you with fatloss i recommend you try this product.

Popi
PopiNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing product

Lost 25 kilos on Osolean. Curbed sugar cravings, wasn't hungry and worked wonders . I could make it into a fruit smoothie or add organic chocolate for a milkshake feel & tastes great. My teenages are on it now and closing weight.

Racquel Courtney
Racquel CourtneyAU3 posts

Osolean!! The best go for it!

I love the product, really works. I have lost 10 kilos in 2 months and come with a 90days money back guarantee. I had to try it because of the guarantee. I am so glad I did, I have told all my friend and they love it too. Win win product!!

Sarah L
Sarah L

Love this Product!

I lost 10 kilos and 2 dress sizes on Osolean. It helped with my cravings and appetite too! The best thing is that you don't have to replace meals or calorie count, just use the meal plan and with the support of your consultant, success is easy.