So Easy To Boost Your Protein Intake Naturally

I love how easy this whey protein blend, (Osolean) is to use. It blends easily in liquid or food. I use it to ensure adequate protein intake, to keep me satiated and to support and maintain muscle. As an added benefit, the peptide technology helps burn fat. Osolean mixes easily in liquids. I like to add it to smoothies and/or coffee. In food, I add it to protein balls, pancakes etc. for extra nutrition.

Best

You will not find better protein than OsoLean. I use it to give my son enough protein. Since he is bedridden his tube feeding does not supply enough protein for his needs.

The Best... you won’t regret anything at all

The best Fat Loss product I have tried, with great effect! Was Size 14 and fats everywhere, now am Size 8, and even with Size 8, my trouser is getting loose too, no more fats hanging on my tummy! I recommend highly this product.

The Best Product on the market

This product helped me burn 11kgs of fat in around 2 weeks. I highly recommend it to anyone. You dont feel as hungry, you feel fuller. The best fatloss program on the market. .

Osolean

I use isolean in my smoothie every morning. Because I train a lot, I find it gives me the Protein I need to build and retain lean muscle. It also helps with appetite suppressing so I don’t over eat.

Osolean is one of my all time favourites.

I like the taste and the product delivered more than my expectations. Its easy to take in a smoothie or as a creamer in a cup of tea or coffee. Osolean helped rebuild my face skin after a condition left it in a poor way. It also helps me with more energy, lean muscle and better sleep due to the protein and calcium. A must for my every day nutritional intake. In my first 3 months I lost 16cm. When I don't take it I feel weak, less energetic and flabby.

Excellent for supporting Fat Loss

I love putting this product with fresh or frozen berries and makin a smoothie to start my day. Osolean not only gives me an easy option for a busy day but works well.

Melts the fat!

This product is amazing, it melts the fat and increases the lean muscle. I have never had much muscle mass but have found for the first time I am toned and my fat has gone. You can mix it with any liquid and make it into a smoothie. It really helps with my appetite control and controlling cravings.

Brilliant product!!!

I love this product! It worked wonders for me. I had my Osolean in a smoothie or shake made up with my favourite flavours. In 1 week I lost 10cms of fat from mainly the mid section of my body. It also helped reduce cravings. This is an amazing product!

Phenomenal Products

Osolean is an absolutely amazing product as are the others in the range. I lost 6kg and 32cm around my waist and legs in only 7 weeks leading up to my wedding. Im also now back down to my pre baby weight a few months after having bub. I have so much energy and feel fantastic. Even better that bub is getting all that extra goodness im getting through breast feeding. Love love love it!

I lost 11 kms around my waist

I love this product. I couldn't believe how well it worked. I used it in my smoothies and lost 11cm around my waist.
My favourite smoothie was Osolean, Frozen banana, cinnamon & coco quench coconut milk.
Delicious

This is the perfect answer to fat loss!

You have to try this i lost 16kgs it's fantastic and the fat stays off! This product has changed my life and given me freedom to live again. If your looking fpr somthing to assist you with fatloss i recommend you try this product.

Amazing product.

Lost 25 kilos on Osolean. Curbed sugar cravings, wasn't hungry and worked wonders . I could make it into a fruit smoothie or add organic chocolate for a milkshake feel & tastes great. My teenages are on it now and closing weight.

Osolean!! The best go for it!

I love the product, really works. I have lost 10 kilos in 2 months and come with a 90days money back guarantee. I had to try it because of the guarantee. I am so glad I did, I have told all my friend and they love it too. Win win product!!

Love this Product!

I lost 10 kilos and 2 dress sizes on Osolean. It helped with my cravings and appetite too! The best thing is that you don't have to replace meals or calorie count, just use the meal plan and with the support of your consultant, success is easy.

The perfect weight loss solution if you are willing to follow the plan. Great support network.

Osolean burns 3 times more fat than muscle, increases lean muscle mass, stops new fat from being stored and helps reduce the appetite. The Osolean 90 day weight loss program has a brilliant support community to keep you on track.
It works, it supports your muscle mass which increases your metabolism.

Fantastic Product!

I am a mother of three I have found the ease of this product is just amazing and it is just works! For instance this week alone I lost 7.5cm and I haven't done anything different other than take the Osolean.
Great value for money as it does work, easy to use, WORKS!

Hi I just wanna know. How many kg one can lose in one week?

Where can I buy osolean finding it hard to purchase?
Hi Julie, I can email you a link if you like to email me I can reply to it with the link and information you need. My email address is racquelcourtney@gmail.com

Do I have to keep taking osolean continuously .. Like if I stop it after achieving my desired weight do I have to be on the watch if I will regain the weight lost..??
Hi Rosy, no the beauty of Osolean is it helps you retain your muscle so you can come off when you have reached your desired weight and you should maintain that and not have the Yoyo affect you have with other products. Thanks Racquel.. That helps..!:)

Product TypeSupplement