See the Best Ride-On Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

Xena M.asked

Were can buy I get a battery charger for Masport 24inch cute mini ride on mower

Gerald H.

Gerald H.asked

I purchased a Masport mini approx 12 months go. The front tyre deflated and by the time I returned to my garage I found that the valve had retracted into the wheel. I managed to return it to its normal position and secured it in place, however, when I inflated the 'Tubless' tyre I found that the lower end of the valve, where it exits the wheel, was leaking air. It is possible that is why the tyre deflated in the first place. Where can I have this fault rectified. The last time I had a fault with a product from Bunnings Wharehouse I was told that they do not repair items and I would have to take it to a private workshop to have the problem rectified at my own expence.

Xena M.

Im trying to find out were I can buy a battery charger for my Masport mini Ride on mower 24 inch cut

Get an answer from our members and Masport representatives

CategoryRide-On Mowers