2Masseuse Massage Chairs Ultimate Chiro

Helpful after-sales service

Caryn
CarynDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Happy shopper

Salesperson was helpful and friendly. Follow up was helpful and useful. Show details
Mitchell M.
Mitchell M.2 posts

Fantastic chair

This chair is a wonderful investment that I have made for my body. I use it very day or very second day, it's easy to use push a button and sit back and relax Show details ·  1
Zane
ZaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

A high quality product that gives great massages

From the first phone call, we have been very happy with the service, the professionalism of the staff, and their patience with answering a million questions! The white glove installation service happened when we had arranged it and the crew were careful and really knew the product. As for the chair itself, it's awesome. We have spent some weeks getting to know all the functions. We like the programs and are now trying out the manual options. The after sale follow up was helpful because we learnt about even more things to try. At the end of a long working day, 20 minutes in the chair takes all the stresses and strains away. Show details ·  1
Sandra S.
Sandra S.

Total satisfaction

I use my chair most days So many programmes to choose from and all of them really good. I am so pleased that I trusted my instincts and ordered one. I love it.. Show details ·  1
William F.
William F.Perth, WA

The Positive Experience Of Using A Masseuse Massage Chair

My wife and I have been using our new Ultimate Chiro massage chair for about 10 weeks now and have been using it 1-2 times daily. It has met all our expectations - I selected one of the pre-set programmes and modified it for my daily use on ‘Memory 1’ - my wife found this approach too severe on her body, so I built a program for her using the Manual keys to store in ‘Memory 2’.
We are both over 80 years of age and are experiencing significant relief from arthritis and muscle tightness caused by previous surgeries and general aging process. Show details ·  1
Grant
Grant

Chiro chair

Excellent chair helps relax after every day at work the hole family use it Show details ·  1
Margie G.
Margie G.
Theresa
TheresaSydney, NSW

Loving our Chair

The chair is a much loved addition to our home. The family has daily massages that are tailored for them. The service from the team after product purchase has been exceptional as they have called 3 times to ensure we were able to use the product and if we had any questions Show details ·  1
Christine C.
Christine C.2 posts

Excellent product and service

I am very happy with my purchase, it has helped considerably with back pain and is extremely relaxing.
The staff have been excellent with phone tutoring on use of the chair as well as ringing to make sure all is going well and that I don't have any questions.
Delivered to my lounge room by very efficient crew. Show details ·  1
Rosemary W.
Rosemary W.3 posts

The Massage of a Lifetime

I can't walk due to a rare muscle disease named Central Core Disease. The chair gently massages the whole body and I have found that I am now able to move my legs better than what I have done over much
the last 12 years. My muscles have been massaged so well they have finally come to life. My spinal canal, cord and muscles have been massaged so greatly but gently, I find that my legs work now, better than before. Thank you so much. Show details ·  2
Carolyn
Carolyn

Amazing

It is the best thing I have bought. Customer service great,the guys that delivered it sales personal. I have recommended it to all my friends. Show details ·  1
Sally C A.
Sally C A.

Mental & Physical Relief

Our massage chair has changed our lives! Whenever we feel down, mentally or physically, we take a 20 minute massage. We feel revived and free of worry or discomfort. Show details ·  1
Laura
Laura2 posts

Best package in one chair!

Bought this chair for my adult daughter that have a number of medical issues (poor blood flow to feet, chronic kidneystones, chronic pain and avascular necrosis (bone death due to chemotherapy). After the first hotstone massage her reply was...my feet are warm, my back is warm...brought me to tears! Exactly doing what we wanted! Ontop we all can relax with soothing music in the safe cocoon of the chair! Show details ·  1
Ihyo
Ihyo

Ulitmate Chiro

Our family really loves our Ultimate Chiro Massage Chair. It was indeed a great investment. I suffer from siatica pains and the chair helps me a lot. We use it everyday and makes our day better. Our fave setting is the Ache Relief. Show details ·  1
peter36
peter36nowra4 posts

Relieved my sciatica pain

I had severe sciatica before buying the ultimate chito chair, I couldn't sit or stand for any length of time stopping me driving
Any distance, I am now driving again, my wife is pleased she doesnt have to drive me. I enjoy the manages so much I have one after breakfast then another before bed at night.
Maurice m Show details ·  1

Jade scott

Hi the physio plus what is the height and weight limit please

Lawrence
Lawrence
Jade scott

Thanks, I do have one on its way I just couldn’t remember the specifications on the limits as if I have a relative visiting or someone I’m wanting to try it out on I want to make sure they are the correct height and weight for it

Johnny

Please BEWARE of this company that imports cheap Asian made products. I was made to post a "good review" if I wanted a refund for the crumby chair they sent. I spent well over a month negotiating with them for the "Money Back Guarantee" which is not worth the paper it is written on. All this time they were still taking payments out of my bank account! Very shifty and dishonest people!! (Kept the emails for proof).

Geraldine O.
Geraldine O.

I don’t know where you are going with this. I did not mean for you to see me. I received an email from the company asking if I could answer your question. This is getting too weird please do not respond

kelse p.
kelse p.

my chair turned up this morning but there was screws missing i am not happy when will it be fixed
kelse

Features

The Ultimo Chiro is designed with independent massage rollers that massage your shoulders and neck, back, arms, legs and feet, using a variety of techniques, like shiatsu, kneading, flapping and knocking, as well as simultaneous flapping and knocking.

Functions

• The Hot Stone Massage function uses infrared wavelengths to radiate heat of up to 50°C, which helps reduce muscle soreness.
  • An independent set of rollers constantly knead the neck and shoulder areas.
  • Compressive air technology on the legs and arms aims to help relieve tension and improve circulation.
  • A foot reflexology function provides a foot massage that targets pressure points.

Other features

• The Zero Gravity feature lets you recline completely flat, elevating your legs above your heart, which helps relieve stress and muscle tension.
  • You can customise your massage by choosing your massage mode or program, the speed and the width of the massage across your body.
  • Bluetooth surround sound speakers are included on the chair, giving you the option of listening to music or meditation during your massage.
  • Features a built-in USB port to charge your smart device.

Points of praise

• The Chiro+ massage chair effectively relieved aches and pains, which reviewers loved.
  • While reviewers acknowledged that this was an expensive purchase, they also considered this chair a worthy investment that offered good value for money.
  • Reviewers said that this chair was able to provide a deep and thorough massage.
  • Customers appreciated the outstanding customer service and after-sales service from the Masseuse brand. Staff were attentive and helpful in resolving any issues and making sure customers were satisfied. This included after-sales support.
CategoryMassage Chairs