Masseuse Massage Chairs Ultimate Chiro

Masseuse Massage Chairs Ultimate Chiro

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Masseuse Massage Chairs

QCT
QCTSydney, NSW

Awesome chair/ Amazing team

I purchased the chair for my Mum who has scoliosis and sciatic nerve pain.

My Mum loves it! It has helped her manage her pain and even avoid daily pain killers.

I also want to comment on the customer service and team at Masseuse chairs. Daniel and Adam were amazing throughout the process. I appreciate the help and patience.

Purchased in July 2021.

Leanne T.
Leanne T.

Love this

I purchased this chair after a lot of consideration with my family. I wanted to be sure that everyone would use it. They are expensive so I wasn’t going to buy it just for myself. I am so glad everyone agreed that it would be a good investment. We all love it and use it regularly it’s wonderful.

Shane
ShaneNorth Western Region, NSW

Awesome, best investment

Found this chair to be a great investment for myself. Nothing better than a 20min massage at the end of the day. The wife doesn’t mind it either, apparently when I have a massage before bed I snore less, so she gets a better sleep ( win win) the inbuilt heat pad as put me to sleep several times.

Purchased in April 2021 for $6,500.00.

Sherie
Sherie

Great Chair and service

Massage Chairs

Find out how Masseuse Massage Chairs Ultimate Chiro compares to other Massage Chairs

Judi R.
Judi R.

Great chair and top customer service!

We purchased a chair from Costco and had some issues with it. Masseuse have bent over backwards to make sure all is well, replaced a major part, and fixed the noises with a professional and proactive approach. It is a delight to deal with such a company, and Kolya is a great technician.

Purchased in March 2021 at Costco.

Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Great chair but most of all great customer service ever!!!!!

Purchased for $5,977.00.

Best investment ever

Wonderful product lives upto all the expectations and more.
Our lives are that much better having purchased a chair.
Love.... love.... love... our chair❤
Thanks team for your on going support and helping us get the perfect chair for us.

Purchased in March 2020 for $5,000.00.

Great investment :)

I purchased this chair almost 2 months ago for my wife and myself. We're only in our 30's, but being as physical as we are with regular exercise, working around home and have a young child, we both get aches and pains. We ordered this chair after some research online of this brand and others and we've loved it. We use the chair almost every night. It was easy to set up ourselves and the functions were pretty straight forward.

Other Massage Chairs

Awesome Chair Awesome company!!

This chair is the best!! :):):) And so is the company!! U are 5 star+ awesome guys and everyone should know.
The chair does its job very well by being firm enough but not too firm, so very comfortable indeed and we all love jumping into it, best asset ever, Very straight forward to use / control panel etc. It is used daily without fail and the whole family loves it. AND it looks georgous too! We got the latte 2 tone colour

Kym A.
Kym A.

Best thing ever!!!

We purchased this model chair just over a month ago, my partner,myself and my 17 yo son use the chair most days.
We all previously had aching backs or necks and since using the chair have noticed a big improvement!!
Such a small weekly cost when you compare to having weekly massages, we can now have daily massages!!!
The service the guys at Massuese massage chairs as amazing!!
A++

silvana c.
silvana c.The Mallee, VIC

best help I've had for back and leg pain relief in the last 15 year's.

I've had 14 back operation's and still having trouble, the ultimate has been a great relief, especially when i have pain flare up's, I've been waiting another operation but have cancelled it since using the chiro.

Other Massage Chairs

Whole Family is loving the chair

There is a line up most days for who goes next, we all work hard some physical and others at a desk all day and it has vertically helped in making us all feel a lot better.. great product and great service!!

The Holy Grail!

All jokes aside, I never dreamed of buying a massage chair at 45 but being a Painter and Decorator for the past 28 years and starting to feel the effects from that I decided to try a friend’s chair, I was surprised at how ‘massage like’ they actually were and loved the zero gravity after being on my feet and up ladders all day, the thought of being in one every day in my own home and not shelling out $$$ at a massage centre was what did it for us, me and my wife use it almost daily so we are glad we decided to purchase a good one from a reputable supplier, the follow up service has been exceptional and knowing we have a solid warranty was why we chose Masseuse Massage, I recommend this chair and this company highly!
Cheers DT

Purchased in February 2021.

It’s Great

My Husband and I love it .
We purchased this due to my husband sore shoulder due to bus driving he find it soothing.
It so relaxing it puts me asleep.

Peter A
Peter ANortheast, VIC

Great Massage Chair used Daily

Absolute fantastic service from the team; from sales, processing, delivery, and install and follow-up service.
Couldn"t ask for anything better; great to see good honest Aussie service is back, at least with this company.
Our family of 5 use the Chair Daily and we would all recommend it to anybody looking to purchase.
I use to have a weekly massage at a clinique, now I can have 1,2,3 daily love it and loose.

Brian Dowling
Brian Dowlingasked

What are the overall dimensions of the Ultimate Pro? Also the price including any discounts delivered to Canberra?

HI Brian,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Please see the dimensions for the Ultimate Chiro below:

UPRIGHT
L 142cm x W 82cm x H 126cm

RECLINED
L 192cm x W 82cm x H 95.5cm

For the best possible massage chair recommendation and price, please call one of our massage chair specialists on 1300 054 055 and they will be happy to help :)

Best Regards,
Treston

Kerry
Kerryasked

I saw that there is a discount advertised today on Channel 7 Morning Show. Could you advise the price of the Ultimate Chiro delivered to Brisbane please.

Kerry

Hi Kerry,

Would you please provide your preferred contact number or you may call one of our friendly massage chair specialists on: 1300 054 055

They will assist you in understanding the models and prices we offer to suit people's various needs.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Sophie

Will
Willasked

Is the chair suitable for people taller than 1.75 metres?

Hi Will,

Great question!
Would you please provide your preferred contact and one of our knowledgeable specialists will be in contact with you. They will answer all questions you have regarding the Ultimate Chiro Masseuse Massage Chair.
Alternatively, please fill in this contact form:

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Sophie

See all Masseuse Massage Chairs Ultimate Chiro questions

Get an answer from our members and Masseuse Massage Chairs representatives

Features

The Ultimo Chiro is designed with independent massage rollers that massage your shoulders and neck, back, arms, legs and feet, using a variety of techniques, like shiatsu, kneading, flapping and knocking, as well as simultaneous flapping and knocking.

Functions

• The Hot Stone Massage function uses infrared wavelengths to radiate heat of up to 50 degrees Celsius, which helps reduce muscle soreness.
  • An independent set of rollers constantly knead the neck and shoulder areas.
  • Compressive air technology on the legs and arms aims to help relieve tension and improve circulation.
  • A foot reflexology function provides a foot massage that targets pressure points.

Other features

• The Zero Gravity feature lets you recline completely flat, elevating your legs above your heart, which helps relieve stress and muscle tension.
  • The adjustable leg unit can be adjusted by 20cm, which makes users of different heights more comfortable.
  • You can customise your massage by choosing your massage mode or program, the speed and the width of the massage across your body.
  • Flexible control options include using voice commands to turn the chair on or off, or adjust the recline; or you can use the control panel built into the chair’s arm.
  • Bluetooth surround sound speakers are included on the chair, giving you the option of listening to music or meditation during your massage.
  • Features a built-in USB port to charge your smart device.

Points of praise

• The Chiro+ massage chair effectively relieved aches and pains, which reviewers loved.
  • While reviewers acknowledged that this was an expensive purchase, they also considered this chair a worthy investment that offered good value for money.
  • Customers appreciated the outstanding customer service from the Masseuse brand. Staff were attentive and helpful in resolving any issues and making sure customers were satisfied. This included after-sales support.