4Masseuse Remedial Deluxe+ Massage Chair

65 reviews · Statistics

98% · 641 · 2%
Alleviates pain and pressure
Provides plenty of strength
See the Best Massage Chairs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lyn
lynSASouthern and Hills, SA23 posts

Delay in refunding deposit

I had to cancel my order with this company and requested a refund at their earliest opportunity. One week has passed [one day was a public holiday] and still no refund has been paid despite several emails from me requesting an urgent refund. Just wondering what it takes to get my refund back. I have no doubt the money is not sitting idly in their account but making money for them on the overnight money markets. I'm pleased I didn't go ahead with the purchase given this low level of accountability for my funds.
Masseuse Massage Chairs
Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM
Alessio Davidde
Alessio DaviddeVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

10/10! Absolutely blew my mind!

I've tried many different massage chairs on the market, and I can honestly say that this one ticks all the boxes! My experience with 'Masseuse Massage Chairs' have been outstanding from when I picked up the phone to inquire and visiting their showroom, to delivery and after care. Friends and family who now have tried it themselves are not just considering getting one themselves, but also feeling the benefits from the massages. Great variety of relaxation to deep tissue massage. Thanks for extraordinary customer support and products! Can't recommend enough to anyone out there who wants to invest in their health and wellness at home. Show details ·  1
bettyboolinda66
bettyboolinda66QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

This is the most perfect chair

I highly recommend this chair as my hubby from day one had slept on this chair every night. He has back aches due to being a mechanic. On delivery the guy that put the chair together said your hubby will sleep in this chair as this is the best chair you have received. I thought surely not however he was right, my hubby even wakes up and turns the massage on and yes I have had this for a few years and yes he had worn out the head cushion. I am sleeping like a baby. I suggest if your hubby is annoying in bed buy him a masseuse chair, great for back aches and petfect for wife's Show reply
Suzie
SuzieNSWCentral West, NSW

Love my Remedial Deluxe+ Massage Chair

The best thing I ever bought. It’s helped me with my Multiple Sclerosis Show details ·  1
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.

Mal Kent
Mal KentWestern Australia4 posts

Fantastic chair with great results!

I love my chair and the relief it gives me and how relaxed I feel at the end of most massages.
Many times I have fell asleep during and after in my chair it is so relaxing. Show details ·  1
Glen Counsell
Glen Counsell

Fantastic Chair!

We were very happy from start to finish with our ordering and processing experience. Customer service was outstanding and we didnt feel pressured at all. We were guided through the entire process and the team found the right chair for us, they were not wrong. The chair is fabulous and we would recommend Masseuse to anyone. Show details ·  1
Julie K
Julie KVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

Can't live without it

I love my massage chair, I use it once or twice a day. It helps me to keep my body moving as my job is quite full on. Heavy lifting and fast moving.
I come home get into my chair and relax . The different settings are great for different days. I would recommend these chairs and company to everyone and with their after sales service it's great to know that they do care after they sell their products.❤️❤️ Show details ·  1
SueL
SueLAshfield5 posts

Great product

I really like this massage chair, I use it a few times a week and my daughter relaxes in it most days. No mechanical problems at all and I’ve had it months now. I have psoriatic arthritis and it really helps with pain control, relaxation and better sleep. The warmth function is great for sore muscles and joints. It has a good selection of massages to target different areas. Masseuse is a great company to deal with, staff are polite and helpful. Show reply
Honvi Tai
Honvi Tai2 posts

Love the massage chair

I have the massage chair for over 18 months and use it almost everyday. Sometimes I fell asleep in the chair! When my friends come over, they use it as well. I reckon it's money well spent. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Excellent chair and great service

The chair was delivered on time and the installers were very helpful in getting it into the right position. The after sales service we have had is excellent—they are always helpful. The chair itself is very relaxing and we use it almost every day. Show details ·  1
Hannah
HannahQLDDarling Downs, QLD5 posts

Best Investment

We absolutely love our masseuse massage chair. I purchased this for my husband who has back issues and he uses it every day (sometimes for hours). I feel we have both benefited from using our massage chair. I am so impressed by the service provided and would highly recommend this company and their products. Show details ·  1
Sushma
Sushma

Amazing product and customer services

Very good. Friendly team. Addresses needs on time, Product is amazing. Show reply
Rob J
Rob J2 posts

Perfect for anyone!

Once you get the gist of operating you can run massages for the whole family, with individual settings to suit. Great way to unwind after a hectic day. Show details ·  1
Jodes A.
Jodes A.

Fantastic chair! Fantastic service!

After a lot of researching and after reading other customer reviews I decided to purchase this massage chair. I am more than happy with the massage chair! I use it daily, it helps with my muscle spasticity due to having multiple sclerosis. Customer service is one of the best I’ve ever experienced! I had a problem with my chair and due to living rural and not being able to get it looked at by a technician the company replaced my chair with a new one! Show details ·  1

No questions yet

Features:

• The Masseuse Remedial Deluxe+Massage Chair has 4D technology, which means rollers travel on X, Y, and Z axes and can be adjusted to your desired intensity.
  • Zero gravity capabilities let you position your body in a gravity-neutral position to relieve pressure from your spine and better help you relax.
  • It delivers a full body massage, and also has compression massagers for the calf, ankle, and foot.
  • The massage chair has a Hot Stone Massage function which radiates heat of up to 50˚C to relieve coldness and pain.
  • An easy-to-use LCD remote control lets you conveniently and comfortably operate the chair.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers appreciated the different massage styles offered by this chair, saying that it helped alleviate pain and pressure in different areas of their body, including the back and hip.
  • They also said that it provided plenty of strength, letting them have deeper massages.

Extra Information