Masseuse Remedial Deluxe+ Massage Chair

Masseuse Remedial Deluxe+ Massage Chair

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Masseuse Massage Chairs

Jo QLD
Jo QLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Wish I had invested in this chair sooner

Absolutely recommend this company if looking at a massage chair. I have bought the deluxe plus and cannot believe how much better I feel. High quality product and they are just a phone call for any ongoing support or advice on using the many features of the chair. Very happy and sleeping much better

Purchased in July 2021 for $8,000.00.

Masseuse M.Masseuse Massage Chairs

The customer support is excellent

After owning a different tv branded chair, we can't beleive the difference in support from this company. They really care that customers are happy. We bought this chair second hand and they still went out of there way to offer us parts and support when things went wrong. Would buy again 100%

Other Massage Chairs

Kym
KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

I have the Remedial Deluxe + massage chair. I use it every night. I have had it for 6 months and have no complaints at all.
It has made a noticeable difference to my mobility.
My wife also uses it and it is a great feature when we have visitors. Most people love it and use it every night when they stay.
Strongly recommended.

Purchased in February 2021.