3Mavlab Nature’s Answer Powder

Mavlab Nature’s Answer Powder

3Mavlab Nature’s Answer Powder

100% · 160%
Brand Manager for Mavlab? Claim your listing.

Clauds V.
Clauds V.
  Pernaease

Gave us more years with our little man

Years of jumping and running took a toll on my Jack Russell. He developed Arthritis in his hinde legs and he was not the same. After a week and a half of the pernease power, he became mobile and happy again. I highly recommend this product. It gave us over 3 and a half years extra with our little man.
Jennifer O
Jennifer OSydney, NSW3 posts

Remarkable Difference

My dog was lethargic and after a visit to the vet was shown to be lame in her front two legs with the possibility of cartilage damage or arthritis. After 2 weeks on this product, a changed dog. Unbelievable! She is like a spring lamb and so so happy. Would highly recommend to anyone who has a dog with joint issues. Show details
Lynne
LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

My dog say Thank you

I was recommended this product for my aged Malamute a few years ago and it worked wonderfully. At least she was able to walk more easily for her last couple of years before cancer took her. We now have a 12 year old Australian Shepherd who was beginning to hobble so I've been giving him the Pernaease Powder for about 6 months and now he bounces around like a 12 month old. This is a fabulous product that I highly recommend.
Poochies
Poochies3 posts
Arlene
ArleneSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Verified Pernaease

My boxer is youthful again!

My girl is 8 years old and had arthritis setting in. After taking the Pernaease powder daily for about 6 to 8 weeks, she is now running around like a puppy! I did find Budget Pet Products selling this online for half the price too. Show details
jojothepom
jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts
  Verified Pernaease

Amazing Product

My 7yr old GSD was getting a bit stiff after long walks , so after some research i tried this and wow , after two weeks he has no stiffness and is like a puppy again , a bonus too is his coat is so silky and his skin is itch free , i just give a teaspoon with a small amount of wet food in the morning , it's very fishy smelling and he eats it no problem , Show details
Jools
Jools2 posts

Brilliant

After cruciate surgery and the other knee going the sameway my goldie is a hapoy dog again. Playing running and getting up with ease. This product is amazing. Wish i could take it myself

Mickholas
MickholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC33 posts
  Pernaease

Does as stated on the packaging

7 Y/O Lab/Kelpie who started to show signs of weaker back legs. Was suggested to me to give this a try. Within two weeks of 3/4 spoon a day for breakfast he is back to his old self after 6 months of cautious behavior when using his back legs. Definitely Recommend

Suz
Suz3 posts
  Pernaease

A remarkable difference in a short time

I started this supplement last wk as my 10 yr old jack Russell had surgery on his knees as a young dog and they were just starting to crack a bit when he got up & he hasnt been as confident at jumping in & out of car or up and down stairs. Well he is cured! No joint clicking and has lots of bounce back thank you for producing a product that does what it says on the label. Benji even likes the taste as he is fussy with food.

Felicia
Felicia
  Pernaease

My 15 + y.o. Chow Chow is now fully mobile after really struggling to get up and about

Was very sceptical when my vet recommended this product but I must admit it is really an exceptional product to ease arthritis pain in animals! All natural too !!

Jake
Jake
  Pernaease

Change of attitude and mobility

Ive been giving a carpofen injection to my dog whos 60 kilo and it seems to help once a month from vet. Also an anti inflammatory tablet which i hav stopped all together. This pernanease powder has been great. Didnt hav a scoop or meassuring cup with it.

Great product. I only use when hes sore or limping.

Pet_au
Pet_auAdelaide, SA12 posts
David Hartley
David Hartley

Superb product

Zoë went on this two years ago at the same time she received a cartrophen injection- she had started yelping when moving. The improvement was instant, so much so that she hasn't needed a repeat of the injection, nor shown a repeat of the previous symptoms. She is now nearly 12 years old.
Effective
The price from outlets varies considerably- apparently there isn't a recommended retail price. Do check retail outlets in your area for the best price
fred
fredQueenslandAustralia2 posts
  Pernaease

The product was excellent. Cannot say the same about the Company.

We have 2 different sized measures, 5ml and 0.6ml included in the container, and giving our dog 1/3 measure has a factor of more than 8 times!!!

All our emails asking which one should be used have been ignored.
Easy to give
2 different sized measures

Roger65
Roger65SOUTH GIPPSLAND19 posts
  Nature’s Answer Powder

Natural relief for Dogs from Pernaease

A wonderful product giving relief to my two elderly German Shepherd Dogs one aged 14 one aged 11.

The younger was about to be euthanased at under 12 months old due to hip dysplasia when we rescued her & she has enjoyed a great life since. Has already lived longer than some healthier dogs. One annual visit to vet keeps costs down too. No operations or interference with the animal.
Quick acting & ongoing result
the smell! when they burp in your face after dinner