80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Max's? Claim your listing.

John Hyne
John HyneQUEANBEYAN

Wahesh Protein

My name is John hyne and l'm a wahesh because of this Killa protein. I have massive irish guns that can bend steel bars. My boss tony vourtsanis comments on my guns everyday and is jealous of my ripped body and loves to touch my abs. I knocked out his Taekwondo teacher masut the other day – crazy protein
reliable
expensive because I'm tight
kornerboyz
kornerboyz4 posts

Great product would recommend it to anyone. Worked well enough for me. I would say that you could even have this before a workout , however it may make you feel a bit blotted, so I normally have it after workouts or during the day. My workouts are around 5-6pm weekdays.
Great taste. Mixes well with water and low fat milk. I use it after a workout and gives me the best results compared to most other products on the market. Price is now relatively cheap in comparison to other brands. Results occur after 2 weeks of use. Low carbs = better defined look as apposed to bulky meat head look.
Not so far. Maybe bigger tubs
baggio2k2008
baggio2k2008188 posts

the product overall made me very happy and surprised how fast it actually works. the bottle comes in a small size but would have like much more bigger ones to be available. this is highly recommended and it has natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals that wont hurt the body!
an awesome product to consume when having breakfast especially before doing a workout. the supplement is only intended for serious bodybuilding adn not for an every day supplement. having the right diet with this is the perfect combination and will notice the difference in your muscle mass over a month or so of intense workout.
would like bigger bottles and the product can be expensive in most stores.
asdrfaipwej
asdrfaipwej

Terrible

I have been in bodybuilding for nearly 4 years.I have been using many protein brands ever since. Only on this one, I didn't gain anything. Its a waste of money. its the worst ever product I have used. I have asked my friends to test it and they also got similar feedback.

smells bad

doesnt dissolve properly

no gains

trombone
trombone28 posts

Good

I have used many different protein powders over the years and Maxx's are one of the best i have used, they mix so easily no lumps or grainy texture and they taste very good.

They aren't cheap but not many protein powders are, i have never really noticed any huge gains in size or strength while using it but i haven't with other brands either, the main benefit that i seem to get is that i never seem to get a cold while i'm using it.
Great taste, easy mixing.