2Maxi-Cosi Luna Pro

Ease of Height Adjustment

Maria
Maria3 posts
 Pinned

This car seat has it all

I love the fact that this car seat can be used up to 8 years of age. It has exceptional safety features, is easy to fit and looks great. I have 2 of these for both of my children.

Purchased in .

Ease of Height Adjustment
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Maxi-Cosi
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Maria, Thanks for your lovely feedback. We agree and love this seat is fully harnessed up until approx 8 years of age. Regards, Claire - Maxi Cosi team

Bianca S
Bianca STasmania

Great seat!

Big enough to be sturdy, but not too big to fit multiple in the back seat of the car. Love that they’re easy to adjust as my kids grow and swap them around into different cars if we need to. Also super easy to strip off and wash the covers. We have 2 of these seats with a 3rd on the way. Quality is great and the customer service from Maxi Cosi has been great to deal with too. Show details ·  1
Katy
KatyPerth, WA4 posts

Best seat in it's class

My boy absolutely loves his big boy seat, and so do I. Such good value for money with all the bells and whistles, so I got so much bang for my buck. Great quality. The shape is nice and smooth so it doesn't dig into my leather seats. The crutch buckle is adjustable so he has more room as he grows. Full sized pop out cup holders so he can fit his drink bottle, snackies, or treasures in them. The pop out head rest has been great on long car trips where I know he'll sleep. It gives him a place to rest his head so it doesn't flop forward. Adjustments are super easy. The Air Protect head protection is super soft and super safe, and the shell itself is nice and sturdy so he's really safe. Show details ·  1
Marina M.
Marina M.

Amazing car seat with great price, and the best customer service!!!!

I am so happy with my Luna Pro car seats as I just bought it again for my second child!!! It’s so easy to set it up for yourself and I don’t need to use a car seat fitter which saves us a lot of money every time we need to install the seat.
My children both love it and always have a comfortable ride even on longer trips.
The customer service was amazing and was a great help :)
I ordered it today and received it the next day so couldn’t be better!
If you are thinking of buying it don’t even hesitate for a second, you wont be disappointed for sure!! Show details ·  1
Simon Shadar W.
Simon Shadar W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lifesaver!!

I was somewhat nervous about our drive to Perth from Melbourne. We decided to upgrade our car seat to ensure maximum comfort but more importantly, maximum safety. This car seat over exceeded our expectations. Show details ·  1
ESS
ESS

Luna pro

I transitioned my 3yo from the euro slim to this seat (luna) and couldn't be happier. The safety features and the easy to adjust harness are amazing. Show details ·  1