3Maxi-Cosi Titan Pro

Ease of Height Adjustment

Alec
AlecSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Happy with the product

My child feels quite comfortable in the seat.The seat seems to be made of good quality materials and I like the design. Thanks good I haven't tested the safety of the seat in a real situation. Show reply
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Arwa
ArwaSydney, NSW

my child likes it!

I love the car seat for my child. I think it's much better than our last car seat. my only issue with this car seat was when I tried to install the car seat in the middle seat and it would just float. I had to move the car seat next to the door and fit in perfectly. Show reply
Safety
Eric
EricSydney, NSW4 posts

Great car seat

This car seat is easy to install and use. I have a small 2 door Barina and it fits perfectly. Easy to adjust straps and comfortable for my granddaughter. Show details ·  1
Rhiannon N.
Rhiannon N.

I will never use a different product again

Best car seat I’ve ever had (and I’ve got 6 kids). I usually buy cheap car seat. However coming into some money recently and this being my last child, I decided to splurge. I am so glad I did. I had a car accident a couple weeks ago with my 1 year old in the car and my car was severely damaged. I contacted maxi cosi 2 days ago for their free car seat exchange after an accident - they have already processed my claim and it’s being posted out. The customer service is second to none. Thank you maxi cosi! Show details ·  1
Vicki
VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this seat, amazing safety and comfort features

Comfy seat, easy to recline for sleeping.
Plus feels so comfy and perfect amount of room for my daughter to grow with. Thanks Fee for your recommendation, so happy we spoke to you first. Show details ·  1
Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super comfy, quality safety features. We love it!

Having used the Maxi Cosi Euro Plus until our daughter was growing out of it, we had no hesitation in upgrading to another Maxi Cosi car seat knowing we could rely on their comfort and quality.

We went with the Titan Pro as it will grow with our daughter until she is 8 years old, converting from a car seat with safety harness to a booster seat using the regular car seat belt.

As well as looking sleek, the ‘Cool Baby’ fabric, soft padding, outstanding safety features and recline feature made this the perfect choice for us. It was so easy to install ourselves too. Our daughter loves her comfy new car seat! Show details ·  1