Maxi Foods

Maxi Foods

Ali

AliFerntree Gully

Overpriced

It's annoying when they put ec on a product in very small letters and the price in larger letters.
    Must check the receipt before leaving the store in future.

jamag24

jamag24Melbourne

Fabulous variety of treats!

I love Maxi Foods FTG. Every time I pay a visit, there are more and more exciting foods on offer. Your 2016 Easter Eggs selection is fantastic! The organic produce section seems to get bigger every month, and I only wish I could bake bread - I've never seen such a huge variety of bread-making goods.
    I'd also like to mention your lovely staff, always friendly and helpful. I've never had a bad experience at this store, thank you!

P Hurst

P HurstTecoma

Fantastic Super Market

Maxi stores have all we need, to fill our shopping requirements, they are the best value for money, heaps of variety's. Massive range of Health foods at very good prices. Massive selection of flours for bread making.. I would not shop any where else now. The meat is just the best and cheap. Store is always clean Staff are kind and respectful..
    I think I have said in the above statment

Supermarkets

Find out how Maxi Foods compares to other Supermarkets

Not happy Jan!

Nice product range but some items are over priced. Long lines at registers and stressed staff. Items often scan at the wrong price, out of date, in the wrong place on the shelf or none on the shelf. Good range of produce and looks fresh. Staff although stressed are helpful.
    Great range of products for people with food allergies.
    Long lines at registers.