Maxi Micro

Maxi Micro

See the Best Push Scooters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Micro Scooters

Top quality worth the money

Top quality, sturdy, easy to use and to learn with, vibrant fun colours, for all ages, this is the third one we’ve purchased, won’t own another scooter brand.
Very happy,

Purchased in December 2020 at Micro Scooters for $270.

yanni930
yanni930Sydney, New South Wales

Very nicely made, great for a learner

My daughter loves this. This is good for a learner. She would ride this to school when I drop her off. It is very easy to assemble. We keep it indoors when it is not in use. We go on rides in the park over the weekends. Very easy to use. But it is expensive.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

The best stroller for the young kidz

Date PurchasedNov 2016
GrandmamaWestern District, VIC

Best purchase ever for grandchildren

I have purchased 3 of these - one didn't get much use - because mainly ridden inside, however two of them have had a very hard life and apart from one of them fading, these have been absolutely fabulous. They are still going strong after 5-6 years of riding. I am now looking at upgrading to an adult size scooter to have at 'Grandmama's house' for them to ride when they visit.

Date PurchasedDec 2011

Nicole
NicoleSeaford

Best present ever!

Our 4 almost 5 year old received this scooter for Christmas and he just loves it, he goes so fast on it. The year before Santa had made a terrible error of buying him a cheap scooter which he just never rode. Since receiving the Maxi he has been scooting everywhere! When he was two he had the micro that was great also. My husband put the scooter together and was so impressed with how strong it was. We do not have one negative thing to say about this scooter. It may not be cheap but there is a reason, it is good quality you really do get what you pay for as we found out!

Lucy ElizabethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Purchase Ever- Worth Their Weight In Gold!

My friend told me that these scooters were the "best purchase ever!" for her 4 kids so I have recently purchased them for my 3 kids. She was right! They are awesome, the kids just LOVE them. We have been scooting to school and at home they are on them constantly (inside and out). They are so well designed, so well made, excellent value and so much fun!! We are going on holidays soon and I was very excited when I worked out that I can take an extra suitcase and take them with us! So they are going overseas and interstate! (they are pretty light too!). I have ordered a micro monster kickboard for my birthday coming up and I can't wait until it arrives so I can go scooting too!

Dounzz
DounzzSydney, NSW

Very happy with this scooter

I have seen these around and thought they are not worth the money or that the kids will outgrow it. Plus the steering just seemed limiting. Absolutely not! these are wonderful. I bought the mirco maxi for my 4 and 6 year old so it can grow with them. It is super fast, easy to use, they picked up the steering really quick and after 30 mins were riding corners with ease. No major falls if any fall at all. So happy I bought these the kids are going to have a blast! now I have to get a micro mini for the 2 year old because she won't leave it alone.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Mummy of 3
Mummy of 3South West, QLD

If you are looking for a great scooter then you've found it!

We purchased our 2 children their own mini micro scooters about 2.5 years ago. They have been very safe and have lasted the distance. You can always get parts quickly if you need them. The scooters are very well made and we look forward to purchasing the maxi scooters for Christmas.

BebeS
BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for kids with special needs.

We bought one several years ago now for our then 7yo son who has special needs - poor balance and coordination as part of this, and he could never manage to scoot on a regular scooter, not even a three wheeler one (two wheels in the back and one wheel in the front as they all seemed to be at that time).
The maxi micro was amazing, they lean to steer rather than turn to steer and the wheels at the front makes it so much more steady. He picked it up almost immediately and has been inseperable from it ever since. It enabled him to keep up and join in with his brothers which has been awesome.
Unfortunately it got backed over in the driveway this week and they are so expensive I can't replace it, this is their downside.

Mrs West
Mrs WestLos Angeles

Not safe

The schooter is fun to ride , but we find it unsafe. If you look at the chip plastic part that holds up the t-bar and the base together you'll realize that it won't last long. Our lasted just about a year. My little one is only 5, occasionally riding his schooter. We're happy he didn't get hurt.

SMH
SMHPerth

Good design. Shame about the after sales service.

Had a great experience with the Micro Mini so we bought a Micro maxi. The handles on the Maxi degraded quickly and broke off. Raised the issue with customer support and have been disappointed with their response. No apology, no offer to make good... Apparently we have been bumping the handles or the 'harsh Australasian sun'.
Easy to ride, stable.
Plastic degraded. Poor customer support with attitude. I expect better for the money you pay for these.

Fantastic kids scooters

We have now purchased three Maxi Micro Scooters for our girls, they are sturdy, easy to learn balance and control on and as a mum I really rate this product. Also after backing over one I found the customer service OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! They answered my call and said if I emailed photos of the damage they could assess and tell me what needs to happen. Which is exactly what they did in the same day. We got the correct parts from their advice and my husband was able to fix it himself, if he couldn't they said send it and they would. Haven't had customer service like that for a long time - thank you Micro Support
Reliable, safe

Brilliant product!!

This is a brilliant product. My son loves it. It is lightweight and stable and so easy to use. The steering design and break is great for young kids (he is not quite 4, but outgrew the mini version). It is wonderful to see him so happy and confident on it. Especially as he is not the most coordinated child in the world! I would recommend this product to anyone. Worth every cent.

Brilliant! Comes everywhere with us.

My son is not the most coordinated of boys however we purchased the Maxi Micro and it is brilliant. He scooters with confidence and loves it!! If he can ride it, anyone can!! It's also improved his fine motor skills due to holding the handle firmly etc as his Occupational Therapist could not believe how is fine motor skills had improved and the only change was the scooter!! Worth every cent.
Smooth and easy to ride

sgoodall
sgoodallAU

Great quality

We ordered the Maxi Micro for my 3.5 year old as his first scooter. We looked at the size difference between the two (only 2cm handlebar height difference) and decided to get the Maxi as we didn't want to have to upgrade in 18 months time. We are really happy with our choice. He got on and started riding straight away with no problems at all. He's small for his age but this isn't an issue. He's still getting the hang of steering, but I can see him spending many hours on his scooter over the coming years. Also love that you can buy replacement parts and accessories.
Free delivery, excellent quality, color choices, adjustable handles.
Pricey, but if it lasts the distance then a great investment.