3Maxine's Burn Thermogenic Protein

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Loss
Weight Lost
  • No change
Taste
4.5
Brand Manager for Maxine's? Claim your listing.

Veroniki
VeronikiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Yum!!

I recently ordered the Vanilla Ice cream flavor and it is sooo good. In my shake I add berries and oats which is yum! Also ordered their protein bars. Cookies and cream is really nice. Can't wait to try some different flavours.  Show details
Sarah
Sarah

Happy with product

Happy with product overall, nice chocolate flavour, with not as many carbs and sugars as some others contain. Price ok, packaging is overkill, GREAT big tub doesn't fit in my little shelves, upon opening not even half full of powder, was great when it was in a slender hourglass shape tub. Good powder though, am going to try some other of the branded products :)) Show details
Shenae
ShenaePerth2 posts

This is the best protein powder I've tried by far!

Have tried plenty of protein powder, especially ones that are for females. The flavour is fantastic, it tastes great with water, milk or in smoothies. It helps me recover after a gym workout and is an excellent meal replacement. The tub lasts a while depending on how much you use it and doesn't leave a whey flavour in your mouth. Have recommended this product to so many people, and I stick to this protein powder.

Shan
Shan

Amazing

I love it! It tastes amazing and shows real results. Not much more you can ask for. I am a slim build and this really helps me put muscle on. Also a great meal replacement.

Ally
AllyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

Good product

Overall good product. You will see results with hard work and clean eating. The only thing I found was I didnt enjoy the taste - the sweetner was a bit too much for my liking

maiseymia
maiseymia6 posts

BEST EVER!!!

this is insanely tasty good!!! its like a choc milkshake. it is sweet with stevia. I have researched alot of brand and tried a few protein brands. and this one is my go to protein mix. i used to use Horleys but its got bad chemical sugar stuff in it! anyway highly recommend maxines burn good product at good price too!

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS95 posts

Great tasting prosuct

I've tired MANY different protein shakes and Maxine's was definitely stand out! I use the Thermigenic Strawberry one post work out with water (or milk if a heavier work out) & it tastes great & curbs those cravings later on, in conjunction with this, I use the night time protein which has Casein protein which takes longer for the body to digest & helps restore muscle slowly over night, the Vanilla flavour is delicious & I am getting some great results!

Travelgolucky
TravelgoluckyAshmore6 posts

Ive let all my friends know

I bought maxines burn shakes at the start of the year, i had tried many weightloss products before this. I weighed 64kgs at this time. I started drinking the shakes daily, I would mix with ice and skim milk in blender or add to diet yoghart. I also ate more protein and less carbs and took diet pills (thermoripped and l-carnitine). I did bike riding for 4 days, embarracing I know but that is my only exercise that I did besides walking here and there. Today I can confirm I am 53kgs. Without even trying and believe me I even ate junk food on many occasions.
Vanilla tastes like icecream in blender with ice, strawberry tastes great in strawberry yoghart. Lost 10kgs!!
Not too keen on the chocolate flavour Show reply

Annita A.
Annita A.

Does contain sesame in any form cause of my allergy?

Corbin H.
Corbin H.

How can i thicken up maxines protein shakes, iv tried adding ice in blender and didnt help.

QueenB
QueenB

Has anyone gained weight on these shakes?? I have been using for 4 weeks now i have 4-5 shakes a day one small dinner loads of water and i have been doing the shakes for 4 weeks now and have gained 1kg

Meow M.
Meow M.

When it comes to shakes. It varies for each person. Sometimes you gain a kilo or 2 before loosing quiet a bit. Give it some time, do some light exersizes, eat 3 meals a day making sure they're healthy and small portions.

About Maxine’s Burn

This protein is low in carbs, fat and sugar, and is designed to boost metabolism, burn fat and build or maintain lean muscle tone. It works if those taking it are doing regular resistance training, cardio, or live an active lifestyle which allows them to burn fat for energy using this product.

While this product is gluten-free, it does contain dairy-based calcium, whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate, so is not plant-based or vegan-friendly. Other active ingredients include L-carnitine and raspberry ketones.

CategoryFat Burners and Protein Powders