Maxwell & Williams Microstoven

Maxwell & Williams Microstoven Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Jodie F.

Jodie F.asked

Can they be used on induction stovetops?

Helen Peake
Helen Peake

Sadly, no. Induction friendly cookware must be made of iron ..... so magnetic stainless steel, black steel, and cast iron all work well. Cast aluminium cookware that has a high tech magnetic steel coating can be used but the Microstoven is made of a very tough, resilient ceramic that does not contain enough iron to heat on an induction cooktop.

Chicketyclick

Chicketyclickasked

Where in Melbourne do you buy it? And how much?

Indi

I bought it at Myers and I think it was around $60, I think they're cheaper now.

Julie

Julieasked

How to care for the non stick surface?

Sugarbundi
Sugarbundi

I wash it with dishwashing liquid, let it dry or dry it with kitchen cloth or paper towel. Then... I wipe a tiny bit of coconut oil into it. I guess it's working, as many years of use later the non stick stays non stick and black, by the way.

andrea

andreaasked

What is microstoven made out of?

Georgia McCarthy
Georgia McCarthy

Hi Andrea, It is made from stonewear and is dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven and freezer safe.

Get an answer from our members and Maxwell & Williams representatives