Maybelline Fit me Matte + Poreless

Maybelline Fit me Matte + Poreless

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Maybelline? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Alara
AlaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product!

It has a really gorgeous finish, but I struggled to find my shade. It is really affordable and amazing for its price point, I would definitely recommend giving it a go!

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $14.95.

Ease of Application
gabriellecarter2000
gabriellecarter2000Hunter Region, NSW

Great product!

This product is fine and smooth, and blends well (so there's no patchiness). It's also totally affordable; great value! It's a nice medium coverage in my opinion, and it's my go-to.

Purchased for $12.

Ease of Application
Chonnie S
Chonnie SPerth

Life Changer Ladies!

If you're trying to discover your inner goddess put down your brushes and beauty blenders and try this! I wrote a review earlier on the FIT ME® MATTE + PORELESS FOUNDATION which is magic in a bottle! But this powder can be used over the foundation to bake under the eye area and it will set the face. NikkieTutorials showed me this secret tip and it has changed everything! My skin is fairly light and I use the 120 in the foundation and 115 in the powder, you want the powder slightly lighter.