Maze Dual 200lt Compost Tumbler

Maze Dual 200lt Compost Tumbler

3.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Compost Bins in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maze

3.0
1 review
Rene
ReneMelbourne

Good size, poor design details

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Linda K.
Linda K.asked

We have assembled our Maze 200 litre compost tumbler which had the holes pre-drilled on the sides for the bar to be inserted through, but the bins lie horizontally when empty which is not as they appear in any pictures we have seen. Once a little weight is placed inside they sit more vertically upright, but is that the way they are supposed to be? Or did ours come with the holes drilled in the wrong places?

Colleen D.
Colleen D.asked

Hello Folks, I purchased the Maze 200lt dual Compost Tumbler quite a few years ago and it has literally just sat in my back yard... unused... as I am perplexed on items to put in it to compost, does it need water? There is a small hole in the bottom of each tumbler where it appears a tap should go but no information on what type/size tap to purchase and there is a very tiny aeration hole in this area. Up until today I am still perplexed re the tap... after asking questions all of these years at last I came across a man at Bunnings who guided me re the tap to purchase... a 20mm watering can tap... mind you, I had to squeeze and twist it in order to make sure it was the correct size. Now to make the size of the hole larger... what tool do I use? Help!!!

Maze
Ronen M.Maze

Hi Colleen, thanks for your message. Actually the hole at the bottom is used when we sell this barrel as a water tank. You are free to make holes in the composter and we do encourage to do this to increase the aeration as well as ensure drainage. You can use a tap on this but i would not let the liquid build up too much. If you need more info please call or the office on 03 9544 6999 or email info@mazeproducts.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Maze representatives