Mecca Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious Treatment

Mecca Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious Treatment

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Lip Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I can smile with confidence again!

I am on Accutane for acne. For the last year, I have been battling extremely dry lips. After reading online reviews, I bought Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight, which seems to be much better than all the others that were recommended by pharmacist and specialist. Yet, I still woke up with dry lips which lasts throughout the day, just not as painful. Last week, I went to Mecca to stock up philosophy balm, but the lady recommended this one instead. I was a bit reluctant but gave it a go anyway. After using just 2 nights in a row, oh my god, I woke up with perfectly smooth lips, comfortable throughout the day. I did not use the lip balm during the day as I bought the night version. Yesterday, I only used normal lip balm once during the day and my lips were still well moistured! I love it! First time having non-cracked lips for 12 months!