Meiskin Stretchmark Treatment

8 reviews · Statistics

88% · 71 · 13%

Skin Type
  • Normal Skin (1)
Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Ease of Application
See the Best Skin Irritation Care Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kelly
kelly3 posts

Seriously blown away!

After the birth of my daughter 7yrs ago I've dealt with red stretch marks near my knees ever since. I've tried oils in the past and nothing worked so gave up trying. I came across meiskin and liked it was Aus and cruelty free, so gave it a go. Seriously I'm telling everyone about this oil! The marks have almost faded to nothing after 2wks! I'm putting it on everything now, scars you name it, I'm obsessed ha ha! Love it!
Kayla
Kayla

Very happy with the oil

I used the oil for a total of 3 weeks and that's all it took for it to clear my pink stretch marks across my tummy and thighs. Very happy with the product and would recommend it to everyone! Show details
Emily
EmilyVictoria

Best Oil ever

I've seen Meiskin on Instragram heaps and eventually decided to try it for myself. This oil is the only only that has ever been able to get rid of my marks and I have used so many products in the past! Love it and would definitely recommend it!

Wendy
Wendy

Best ever stretch mark oil

Used bio oil for a long time and the results were very little. Tried Meiskin stretch mark oil for 2 month now and the results are just amazing I just love it. You only can buy it online hope that it will get in to stores soon.

JayJay
JayJay

Overpriced and doesn't work!!

Personally I found it to be overpriced and didn't do a thing for my skin. Was given to me as a gift after I had my third baby and to be honest I didn't think it would work anyway as I am a beauty therapist and know that for a product to really work it needs active ingredients which this product lacks. A few oils blended together can't help your skin.
Doesn't smell as bad as Bio Oil.
Used it for 3 months with zero results and costs more than store brands.
KarenA.1986
KarenA.1986Sydney3 posts

Worked for me!!

I had bits of stretch marks on my breasts and behind my knees and the oil helped to rid all the red lines and literally still have oil left in the big bottle that i bought online. I haven't used it since they disappeared and they still seem to not be coming back so a definite recommend!
Good Price for ridding marks - so worth it
Can't find it in shops. Had to buy online. please get it in shops!
Vicki83
Vicki83AU

Finally a stretch mark treatment that works!

After trying so many types and different brands of stretch mark treatments I had heard about meiskin and read good reviews about it so thought, why not I've ready spend hundreds on other brands so this won't hurt to try

After receiving my bottle of Meiskin Stretchmark treatment I started using it instantly and started seeing changes after a week and a half! My thick red/purple scars are fading! This is such an incredible feeling after searching for years! I have been using it for 3 weeks now and have seen more improvement, such fantastic results!

Definitely recommend this to everyone!

A stretch mark treatment that works!
It actually works!