Melitta Filter Coffee Decaf Classic

Melitta Filter Coffee Decaf Classic

Try Ebay

I have recently bought some from E bay, It was great to having this coffee for my breakfast. I also trying Boundi, it also great coffee

Best coffee disappeared from the supermarket shelves

I have been drinking Melitta German Premium Coffee for about 40 years and think it is sujperb. So disappointed that it has become extremly difficult to find - if at all.

Ms J PeriahoGold Coast, Queensland

Love Meliitta coffee!!

Cannot buy in Australian Coles or Woolworths, tried IGA too no luck! Please tell me where I can buy it?

stlamc

stlamcPerth, WA

Is OZ Losing One of the Best Decaf Coffees

Baguette
Baguette

I can't find it anymore either. Really sorry, as I liked it a lot too.

Carobu
Carobu

Us too! We've been drinking Melitta Decaf & German ground coffee for 30 years, and are very sad to find that we can no longer purchase either in Coles and only the German in Woolworths.

KIKI

KIKI

Hey! This tastes ok!

Although I would rather drink real coffee, sometimes ya just have to have a decaf! I've tried many, but this one is pretty good. It's a pity that it isn't in all supermarkets. I bought it, I drank it and it was fine! Will try ebay as others have said

Paul C

Paul Casked

where can i but some in geelong?

Ms J Periaho

Not sure, but I do know Melitta coffee is not available at any of the large supermarkets.. it's a shame and I am really missing the taste.

NicolasCage

NicolasCageasked

Does it feel like a real coffee? I have to switch to decaf and don't want to do it....

Ms J Periaho

It certainly does tastes amazing considering the lack of caffeine

My dutch husband only dr

My dutch husband only drasked

Why don't we order directly from Germany. I have just been to 6 Safeway stores. We purchased a 4 pack of German blend one month ago. There must be some in Australia?

Ms J Periaho

I haven't been able to buy Melitta German Blend anywhere all Melitta is not on the shelves of our major Supermarkets - Woolworths, Coles, IGA and Aldi doesn't stock it. I love Melitta coffee. Please someone...tell me where I can buy it? Can I buy it online without it costing me an arm and a leg ?

Get an answer from our members and Melitta representatives