Merries Unisex

Merries Unisex

Brand Manager for Merries Unisex? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jil
    JilMelbourne

Best nappy I’ve come acrossed

My baby gets rash easily so I thought I’ll give Merries a go because of the reviews. It’s expensive but worth it. If my baby has a rash it will go away when I use Merries so now on hot days I use only Merries (bub got a rash when I used Moony when she pooped, when it’s not hot I use Goon and Merries). I no longer need to use nappy cream either. It holds really well and no leakage overnight even when my bub sleeps for 12+ hrs. It’s nice and thin so I can fit more in my nappy bag.

Patty Koko CiCi Lee
    Patty Koko CiCi LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best nappy

Merries would be one of the best nappy on the market and it's hard to find a compatible ones out there. I have tried many many Japanese brands, and Merries would be one of the best in terms of absorbency, design, cost etc. You can get one bag at around $25 for premium nappies. Price is comparable to Huggies. I would choose Merries at any time.

nliska
    nliskaPerth

the best nappy on the market

these are truly the best nappies on the market in Australia. they are a lot more softer compared to other brands, fit more snug, don't leak. The price is expensive however its is certainly worth to pay to use at least for the overnight. these nappies absorb liquid very fast and don't leak out even the runniest poos.

Suzie
    SuzieBrisbane

Sooooo good =)

I can't believe I only just discovered Merries nappies. They are so soft and absorb everything my baby throws (poos) at it ;) Thanks @Janine and @Valerie for putting me onto superbabyjapan.com.au. You guys rock!!! I'm going to pass it forward to all the new mums in my mothers' group.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Merries Unisex compares to other Disposable Nappies

Janine
    JanineSydney

Best nappy EVER!!!

Don't waste your time and money on any other nappy brand. Merries is sooooo much better than everything else on the market. They are super thin but absorb everything. Plus they have a breathable layer so the skin stays dry and cool. My son hasn't had a nappy rash since we switched to Merries 6 months ago!!! I find that superbabyjapan.com.au always has stock.

Valerie
    ValerieSydney

Awesome nappies!

I've been using Merries nappies for the past 3 months now and I absolutely love it! I'm never going back to regular nappies from the supermarket.

Merries are slightly more expensive, but you can tell straight away that they are in a league of their own. The material is super soft and so absorbent. My son hasn't had a leak since we switched.

I initially bought my Merries from the local Asian grocery store, but then another mum in my mothers' group told me about the Superbaby Japan website. Now I get it shipped direct to my doorstep. Couldn't be happier with the nappies or the service.

Weiwei
    WeiweiPerth, WA

Very soft and very absorbent

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
    Clara V.7 Dec 2021
    Jess
    Jessbrisbane

best choice nappies

I have been using these nappies on my son for the past 5 days/nights and i have found them fantastic!Super soft,very absorbent & a great fit.I would highly recommend them to any other mums out there.The wet indicator is great,and the nappies design is very cute.
    Very impressed with this product :-)

btw, I got these japanese nappies from japanesenappies.com.au after I compared a few website. it is in a very good price and fast shipping.

DD06
    DD06MELBOURNE

Super soft, absorbent and very cute

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Merries Unisex compares to other Disposable Nappies

XiaoWei
    XiaoWeiTemplestowe Lower

Best Nappy Ever

This is the best nappy ever. It is thin, breathable and super absorbent. Everything you can ever wish for in a nappy. The only down side is probably that it's not available in the supermarkets and a bit more expensive then the other brands. But it's totally worth the extra bit of money. Just would like to say that the Japanese knows what's good for the babies.
    Thin, Breathable, Super Absorbent, Cute
    Expensive

Japanese nappies lover
    Japanese nappies loverBrisbane

Premium quality nappies

For those who's keen to try it out you can just get it from MyNappy, they are based in Brisbane and have a showroom if you want to go there to touch and feel the quality. They do ship to all states as well.