Micro Flex Air

Micro Flex Air

10 reviews · Statistics

90%10%0%
See the Best Push Scooters in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hungry W.
Hungry W.WAPerth, WA4 posts

Maintenance tools

What size spanner is needed if not just the 13mm metric spanner? Had the scooter for 6 years but stopped during the pandemic put now my strength is back up so doing my several km scoots again. Only needed to change tubes and bearings but plan to give it more tlc so thought I would get some tools Show reply
nico
nicoAU5 posts

Very smooth ride for commuting

I'm french Guy, i use it for my commuting and the road Is very bad sometimes. Even if you have tout kick more often, the pleasure IS here. And with the air wheels, it Is more secure. The brake response is really good. But for m'y daily exercise 40 km i préfère m'y other oxelo town 9 kick scooter. But if I but the solid wheels it will be the same.

Show details ·  3

Marie
Marie5 posts

Great

I ended up swapping the air wheels for the solid 200mm wheels. Was an easy and clear job. Just a note that there are two washers spacing out the back wheel, so be careful they don't roll off when changing.

Quality product glides over the rough pavers which topple my long-board.

Michael
Michael

Smooth ride, compact design

Bought this in Sydney for commuting in the city. The air tyres are fantastic maintaining a smooth ride and reducing noise. The folding design is well thought out and easy to un/fold while walking.

The official carry bag is a bit tedious so I tied a DIY strap to the step (using a laptop bag strap) which works wonders.

Jacob
JacobMelbourne

Its great except the handle bars can turn independently too the wheel, seems dangerous

I purchased this, it is ok, but even within a few weeks I've noticed that the handlebars are getting looser and looser, it gets so that you have to keep the handlebar's sideways to go straight. There appears to be a place where you can re-tighten it, but it requires a tool I don't have. I've never seen this happen in any scooter I have ever owned, so I am not sure if its a design problem or just a quality control issue.

Patrick
PatrickMelbourne6 posts

Silvia
SilviaWellington8 posts

You'll get to work with a broad smile on your face

This scooter gives you a perfectly smooth ride, it is fast -but possibly not as fast as a scooter with solid tyres - very quiet and a great way to exercise. But the most important but is that you can have great fun while using it. Everyone should own one!
Quiet, smooth, cool, fast, easy to fold, not too heavy
Nothing really wrong with it, I'm in love with my micro flex air
Coll7
Coll7Sydney

My perfect challenge

I indulged in a fun way to increase my fitness in my late 50s, and scooting is more aerobic than I remember as a child, especially now that I try to alternate legs. I wanted the freedom to ride on pathways, and helmet free (with safe speeds). This scooter does all that, really smoothly. It's beautifully made, and when I'm not riding it, it's easy to walk beside or fold up. I love it, and it's only early days yet.
well built, smooth ride, compact, great exercise, feels great to ride.
Low on the ground so scrapes going off some driveways, and I'm average weight. No stand, but easy to lean and balance. Show reply
Sang-Min Lee
Sang-Min LeeQueenslandBrisbane, Queensland

The ultimate kick scooter

Contrast to typical tiny kid's scooters..

- Makes almost no noise on any kind of pavement or pathways.

- Provides extreme smoothness even at high speed

- Well-fixed parts, while normal scooters' joints makes annoying sounds even after few days.

- Skate boarders or other scooter riders started envying this scooter.

- Finds myself cheering that all the freaking noises and vibration had completely gone.
Extreme smoothness, High reliability.
A little bit heavy and huge for small person, Unsuitable for beginners.

Karen11
Karen11BRIGHT

Great workout

I have owned my flexair for 6 months riding 12 kilometres from work 2 times a week and my fitness has improved, a 15minute scoot makes me work harder than 40minutes of a zumba workout. I feel safes go over uneven paved areas and concrete. I am up too 50 pushes per leg before i change legs,when i started i was 10 pushes per leg.I am going to buy my 7 year old one because of the safety, not like the cheaper ones they hit a bump and off they come. I love my scooter...
great workout, easy too fold for the bus, takes up very little space
need bigger wheels to get home faster Show reply

sharon c.

Hi. I have a micro flex air adult with pneumatic wheels but find the low height from ground is a pain. You can't go up slanted driveways (not tricks) without it bottoming out. Can I raise the height or get bigger wheels to prevent this? (Sorry if it's a silly question!).

Shane
Shane

Hi, I have trouble with the jarring of hard scooter wheels ( sorry, it's another brand.. Razor A5!) Saw a forum that suggested replacement with Micro Air wheels.
Would you have the specs for..
* The width of the wheel of the Air tyres where the axle runs, in mm?
* The actual width of the Air tyre (my hard ones are 28.5 wide, and measure 40mm across axle where they are flush with the front forks).
* Also is it ok to have an air front and a hard rear just to soften front vibrations?
Thanks!

sharon c.

If u get punctures are the tyres easily replaced at most bile stores?

Lenka S.
Lenka S.

Hi I’ve bought
Second hand micro Flex scooter but the board is almost on the ground. It’s there a way to fix it ?

CategoryPush Scooters