Micro Sprite

Micro Sprite

See the Best Push Scooters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Micro Scooters

4.1
Mango
MangoPerth, WA

Rusty Micro scooter

We bought Micro scooter early this year and rust started appearing on metal parts less than six months specially the crome parts. Spot rust is almost everywhere now so we contacted Micro Support with photos and they said it our fault. How can expensive Scooter less than a year have rust everywhere! Don't buy Micro. It's a rust bucket product and it your fault(no warrantee).

Purchased in January 2021.

Perth Reviewer
Perth Reviewerperth

Good product gone bad

Purchased for $279.

James L.
James L.Sydney, NSW

Design flaw

Purchased in September 2017 for $130.

TERRIBLE

The micro scooters are so terrible, my son's micro spite broke in 5 weeks and he did not smash it on the ground it was in perfect condition till it broke. Do not buy a micro. So yeah don't buy one never ever in your life... My one broke in 6 weeks it was in good condition no one smashed it down.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

My child loves it!

Solid, easy to pack up, suitable up to 100kg so the adults in the house can ride it as well as the child! Smooth ride, colour choices are good. Almost tempted to buy one for myself! Brake seems very effective. Would recommend to people and would buy again for my family.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Review collected in partnership with Micro Scooters

Emma
EmmaMelbourne

Smooth & fast ride

A great upgrade for a 5yr old from the Mini Micro. The ride is exceptionally smooth & turning is great. The 100kg deck allowance is terrific for a parent to ride also. the colour choices are ok but could be improved with patterns available. The 1 problem I have is when picking it up to move It, I forget the deck swings & it always hits me in the ankle!

Martyn Walker
Martyn WalkerGlenmore Park, New South Wales

No Better

My two daughters, 7 and 5 have both grown up riding the Micro Mini Micro, with my eldest graduating last year to a beatiful pink Sprite. My wife also has a "White" which she absolutely loves. These Scooters are so much more smoother, quieter and easier to ride than any other competitive brand and I will be purchasing my 5 year old a Sprite for her birthday in November. I will still ride my Xootr but as far as family is concerned you cannot find a more smoother and well built scooter. I would not go past a Micro
Quality and smoothness, like no other brand.
Can't fault them.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

A MUST HAVE!

A must have for any school age children! This is a gorgeous scooter and I am really really impressed. We brought for our 5 year old and will be back to purchase more for the other three littles althought they are loving their mini maxi. Really impressed with how fast and friendly the service was as well.
Love how stable it feels and great price

littlewishes
littlewisheswamberal

We ALL love it!

Such a great scooter... holds up to 100kg so even though we bought it for our 4 year old, mum and dad have been having turns too ;) Its easy to adjust the handle bar height and to fold it down for the car boot. There's a stand too so it doesn't just get left lying about (most of the time!). The metallic blue colour really pops and there's no doubt that its a cool looking scooter. The Sprite was an immediate hit with our 4 year old (bday present) and he rides it super confidently with no balance issues. Great customer service from Micro Scooters. Highly recommend.
after purchasing online from micro scooters we were offered a discount on a future purchase which can be shared with family and friends

Great products!!

We got our daughter the G-bike (balance bike) about 7 years ago when we were living in Europe and she then passed it down to her brother, our little 4-year old who brought it with him when we moved to Australia two years ago and he still adores it and rides it everyday! All those years and it is still in great condition. We got our daughter the Sprite scooter last year for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. We are now getting our little boy the Maxi Micro T-Bar scooter for his birthday. Great quality and design. I highly recommend these products :-)
strong, great design, smooth wheels, great quality for reasonable price

Brilliant!

My 5 year old is in seventh heaven and after a couple of hours practice is OFF. He had a 3 wheeler Micro previously which he became too confident on (and tried really hard to trash - but couldn't) so I expect this one will perform equally. Thanks Micro for a great product and excellent on-line service.
Strong, easy, appropriate, 'adjustable'
Nothing

Sound technology, great investment!

Another great scooter!

Just purchased the Micro Sprite for my six year old son, the second item purchased from your scooter range. Fantastic again - he loves it! Speedy delivery, great service and a wonderfully made product. Only one problem, it was so good our nine year old wants a new one for his birthday in October!
Well made, safe, strong and very stable to ride (no front end wobbles!)

Dr Dinosaur
Dr DinosaurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Now I Can Keep Up With The Kids

jojo69
jojo69AUCKLAND

fantastic product

My daughter got a pink one for Xmas and we have had no issues. She uses all the time and loves it. Great product -no regrets would really recommend. We have had no issues with faulty parts and her other friends all use it and think its great. The item was easily ordered on line thru the company and arrived packaged well within a few days. Easy to assemble and has a kick stand which is easy for the kids
reliable

jane
janeasked

what is the best and safest scooter for a 10 year old boy who can ride a 2 wheeler bike?

Dom
Domasked

Trying to decide on whether to get my son the 2 or 3 wheeler. He's about to turn 3, but has really good balance.. currently rides a balance bike. I want it to last him, he's also really tall. Recommendations? Thanks.

Shepfi
Shepfiasked

Hi. We (and our son) have loved the mini micro since the age of 3. He then graduated to the maxi-micro and also loved that. Hes now turning 7 during the week and has been talking about wanting a 2 wheeler as well. I see lots of reviews and positives about the sprite (and know lots of Adelaide shops have them in stock) but I'm interested to know about the Bullet. It's not in shops here and I can't find any/many) reviews about it.
Can you please provide some comments about it. The only difference I can see is the slightly larger wheels. Is there any other difference I have missed. Should I buy the sprite over the bullet?
We live near a national park so thought the slightly larger clearance would be more appropriate?
Looking forward to reading your response :)

Get an answer from our members and Micro Scooters representatives