Miele FN 12827 S

Miele FN 12827 S

See the Best Freezers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shoeluver

ShoeluverAdelaide

Happier now

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Fridge and Freezer Never again

We bought white pigeon pair in Jan 2014. Thought we would invest in a good product so we wouldn’t have to worry for years down the track as we have had Miele washing machine and dishwasher, very impressed with both. Big mistake, both handles snapped off after 18 months and the fridge, freezes vegetables. Freezer has worked well but disappointed that the handle also snapped off.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi there, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I'm going to send you a private message now so we can assist. Kind regards, Miele.

3AM Alarm

Bought freezer in 2015. Months later is started beeping on its own at random times in the middle of the night. Technician serviced the device & mentioned some physical anomaly but fixed it. A month later problem still continued. So Miele replaced it. 2 years later the replacement is now doing the same thing; beeping on its own for no good reason at 3AM-4AM in the morning & there's no way to permanently turn the beeping off. The freezer itself is great except for this one thing & it ruins it. Had I known it would be a 3o'clock alarm I would have had 2nd thoughts about buying this.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
rjg

rjgAU

Fridge/ Freezer Very Disappointed

We purchased the pigeon pair and after 3 replacement fridges we were given a full refund, which we were happy with.
The fridge never reach the safe coolness temp and after much discussion it was decided they are European and don't have our humidity and high temperatures.
Now after 6 years the freezer has stopped working and we await the repair man to hear the outcome??
We have many Miele products and have never had any issues but this pair of refridgeration have been a nightmare. Very disappointed customers.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Ken & Marge

Ken & MargePerth WA

Great freezer, pity about the handle

Very happy with our freezer and fridge we purchased 3 years ago however because of the vacuum created on closing the freezer door this puts a lot of strain on the handle when opening. The handle doesn't seem to be of a very good design to allow easy opening of the door. However on taking our concerns to Miele a new handle has been supplied to replace the broken one. Thank you Miele.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

MrsCackle

MrsCackleAU

Excellent Freezer, worth every cent

Purchased this freezer (paid $1599) to replace a chest model. What a difference!! This freezer has a very economical drawer system, all removable for easy cleaning. Each shelf holds alot!! We do our own home kills and so need the space. It uses little power and is quiet when running.
Downsides are: the controls are on the inside of the cabinet, so in order to adjust the temperature you need to open the door, wasting cold air. The 'off' for the alarm is inside too.
When we are pulling down the temperature of half a body of beef the unit can run for 18 hours straight.

Very, very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Gerold

Gerold

Very Good - As Expected

We bought a second freezer because this freezer simply works very well.
It is easy to operate, very practical and very efficient.
This freezer might be rather expensive but (as always) you get what you pay for.
Can't fault the product.
Still manufactured in Germany - not compromising on the good quality.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

judith

judithLismore NSW

Addition to my initial review

Since my last comment on my initial review I have had the handle break off. It has been replaced, under warranty, but I am not impressed, now if I take something out of the freezer I feel impelled to wait a few minutes to access it, because of the vacuum seal which is generated by opening the door.
Also I have had the first relevant electricity bill, and it was very reasonable, so, for me, it has not been expensive to run. We have 3kw solar panels and a smart meter.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Colliedog

ColliedogInglewood, South Australia

Very happy with this Miele Freezer

Stefe

StefeMaitland NSW

Best freezer I've ever bought!

Quiet, (initially when first plugged in was a little noisy but have had no problems with noise since) efficient and not overpriced when you look at the quality. Compared to other freezers we looked at, the Miele has an excellent energy rating. My Quarterly electricity account has dropped noticeably since I replaced my old chest freezer with this model. Love the enclosed slide out drawers - which seem to hold a considerable amount of food. My second Miele product and am extremely happy with both.

Style_Meets_Emotion

Style_Meets_EmotionSydney, NSW

• Selected Review

Amazing Freezer! Quiet, well made, efficient.