Miele G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

Miele G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

MPN: G4203SCIACTIVE

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hazel

HazelBundaberg

Absolutely excellent

I love this dishwasher. It cleans everything thoroughly. It is very very quiet, I had to check it was on when I first got it because it so quiet and I was used a loud machine. Easy clean and stylish. Couldn't be happier. When it eventually wears out in years to come, I will buy another one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Hazel for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Awful Experience

I have had several issues with my Miele dishwasher - upon contacting the company I have been told I am in to rural a location for them to assist me with servicing my dishwasher. To me I was happy to spend the extra money on a good quality appliance as it would last me longer in the end. This certainly has not been the case and my overall experience in dealing with Miele and the customer service I have received has been terrible. Not a happy customer at all Miele

Date PurchasedMar 2011

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Cheryl

CherylBrisbane

Very quiet dishwasher

Never thought i could afford a Miele dishwasher but we got it at a meile factory outlet in Brisbane.
Holds a lot of dishes. Has a seperate cutlery tray so more plate space in the bottom tray. Supper quiet never bear it
. Would recommend you check out the factory outlet.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Aggie

AggiePerth

Awesome need it

I haven’t had a dishwasher for about 20years so when it was time to purchase one a few friends recommended the Miele as the found them to be the best product. I love the cutlery tray as you just pick them out in straight into the draw. I am very happy with my machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Linda Maree

Linda MareeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect, sparkling clean every time!

We have owned this dishwasher before in our previous house and it was perfect, we moved and put up with a horrible noisy dishwasher for 7 months. We bought another Miele, it’s so quiet and just solid, perfect wash every time and it has its own cutlery draw, so every item gets washed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Dishwasher

This cleans up really well no mess of leftovers.very efficient
plenty of space for cutlers, wine glasses cups and plates and pots.
The rack scan easily adjustable and detachable
No noise, plenty of options to choose .
I use it everyday with five peoples meals.
Excellent product.Highly recommend .Thanks Miele

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Rynow

Rynow

much better than my last dish washers

Quiet, nice looking dishwasher with time delay that allows me to set my wash for when the sun is shining. Dishes are washed and dried when I get home. And I don't have to thank it, although secretly I hug it. The cutlery tray has made me obsessive compulsive and I pack it like a tetris game.The only draw back is that sometimes my bowls don't fully clean, probably to do with the shape. My last dish washers used to break my bowls, and this one doesn't so I guess I'm ahead.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Greenmeadows

GreenmeadowsMelbourne

Love it. Best dishwasher ever!

I am super happy with this dishwasher. I've had it for 5 months and don't know how I did without it! It's quiet and cleans everything really well. In 5 months there have only been about 10 dishes all up that I've had to put in for a second go (and that's because I didn't stack them right). I love the cutlery drawer so much. It's very satisfying to empty because everything is shiny and in neat rows! I'd recommend this without hesitation.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Astrid

AstridLismore

It help me so much.

It cleans thoroughly, and it actually clean it better than you wash by hands, trusts this machine! It is quiet but not silence, the noise is bareable. It is the best machine for lazy person like me haha. Especially when you have a party or family dinner in the house, it can really save a lots of time for you!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Mum Nick

Mum NickMELBOURNE

BEST decision ever

Our prev dishwasher was with the house we built a BLANCO. went kaput in 3 years. bought a MIELE from the factory outlet in keysborough. best decision ever. silent cleans well. the service was amazing. fits all pots n pans...no need to take dirt out...so clean and spotless! wish we had this choice earlier.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

MarkT

MarkT

Great washing results

Produces a great cleaning result even when fully loaded. The cutlery tray is a fantastic idea as opposed to other dishwashers cutlery baskets, it ensures each item is cleaned and no food residue left. Layout is practical with sufficient spacing provided for large, medium and small items. Would definitely recommend this model.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Curious23

Curious23MELBOURNE

was hesitant to spend the dollars but definately no regrets

I was sceptical to pay such an amount, but needed an integrated to fit with our kitchen. The rep talked me into the cutlery tray, which I was also undecided on. We are 100% satisfied with the dishwasher, love the cutlery tray as it saves a lot of space for more dishes. It washes extremely well and cant fault the product. It has a long warranty and the staff stand by their products and guarantee them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Davidasked

I recently purchased a Miele dishwasher for my new home as I was very happy with the Miele dishwasher in my previous house. However, unlike my previous Miele, the new one doesn't switch off the power at the end of the wash cycle. The power light stays on and the LED timer shows 000 The power button has to be switched off manually; is this normal?

Thank you for your question about these amazing products. In order to correctly address your concerns, I will need to know the model number to diagnose the problem.
In my experience with these dishwashers, the failure of the unit to power down after completion of the cycle combined with the display showing a number indicates that the unit has not completed the cycle due to an error or malfunction. The quality testing of each of these devices prior to shipping is extensive.
I will be able to give you the answer to your question if you provide the model number and confirm the exact content of the numeral displayed, including whether the light is flashing or still and any other information regarding this message.

David

Thank you for your response.
The model number is G 4203 SCU Active built-under dishwasher (with cutlery tray)
The exact content of the numeral displayed is 000
The red light is still (not flashing)

bat
bat

Yes. It counts down to zero showing the cycle is complete.
But power stays on

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryDishwashers and Built-in Dishwashers