Miele TDA 150 C

Miele TDA 150 C

MPNs: 35904201 and TDA150C
See the Best Condenser Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Miele

rdtaylor
rdtaylor

Disappointing reliability and warranty

After 3.5 years of VERY light use (only when rain prevented line drying) it stopped working. Up till then it did what was expected, with the condenser function a great feature in a unit to prevent excessive moisture/humidity.
Quote was $650 to replace the power control unit. As the warranty for this very expensive item is only 2 years, replacement would be at our cost. This is extremely disappointing as we specified all Miele appliances to our builder when doing a major renovation, notwithstanding the premium cost, based on what we thought was a quality and reliable brand.
Cannot recommend as that was not the case - at this pricepoint the product is not worth the outlay given the lack of warranty/support.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,100.00.

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

Doesn’t stop beeping - do not buy

This dryer constantly beeps and says clean out airways. I clean it out multiple times a week which seems ridiculous. Miele responded to one bad review and fixed some ‘faulty’ parts but that only improved things for a couple of months and now it is back to beeping constantly. Absolute waste of money and not a dryer for a family.

Beth Conolly
Beth ConollySydney, NSW

Alarms beeps is driving us mad

Same as everyone else... turn on the dryer and the beeping starts and so does our frustration with this damn dryer.

Miele please contact us if you can fix this otherwise we will leave more bad reviews so that other people don’t have to suffer like we are .

Purchased in November 2018 at Winning Appliances NSW for $1,800.00.

Miele representativeMiele

A dryer that does not dry

I bought a Miele dryer a couple of years ago at great expense and it literally does not dry things. And while it goes about not drying things, it makes a lot of noise. I regret not reading reviews before purchasing.

Colin RSydney, NSW

Because it's Miele doesn't mean its good

We have a Miele TDA 150 tumble dryer. The constant beeping is driving us crazy. Miele has done nothing to sort the problem out. There must be an inherent design fault, but they are not interested in sorting the matter out. Do not touch miele products

Colin R

Pointless. I have tried contacting you, but this is a automated response and NOTHING gets done. Exactly the same response goes to everyone

Worst Dryer Ever!!!!

The same as everyone else on here. This dryer drives us mental from day 1!! For the price you pay this is disgusting. No point having a tech come out as it is just the pathetic dryer. We all got ripped off!!!!

Miele representativeMiele

Extremely Disappointed With Our Latest Meile Purchase!!

Miele representativeMiele

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Don't bother! Save your money. Worse Miele product ever :(

Sadly, it's the same review as everyone else... After 5mins the dryer beeps away, and then shuts off. That's it. No more drying. Every inch of the machine has been cleaned. Very disappointing. Save your money and buy something else.

JakiO
JakiOFar North Queensland, QLD

Worst miele product ever...

I'm a loyal miele fanatic (washers, dryers, dishwashers) but this dryer is the worst appliance I have ever owned. My dryer is 5 years old and has barely had an hours work in this time due to the constant alarming of "clean out airways ". I have cleaned and cleaned the airways and we've done all the cleaning maintenance required as per the manual. It has sat in my laundry dormant for all this time. My last condenser dryer was amazing...this is total rubbish. My 21 year old washing machine has just broken down and I'm considering changing to another brand and ditching the dryer too. I contacted miele last year about it but haven't been able to get a technician out to assess it.

Purchased at Miele for $1,700.00.

sacha
sachaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst purchase ever!!!

We purchased this dryer about a year ago. It literally drives us mad with the constant beeping and the "Clean the Airways" alarm. It happens on EVERY load. We purchased a Miele washing machine many years ago and waited for our last clothes dry to die before moving to a Miele dryer as they're MEANT to be amazing and the thought of stacking on our existing machine was going to give us more space in our laundry. This product should not be on the market considering the price point. So disappointed!

Purchased in November 2019.

Joan
JoanSydney, NSW

Very, very disappointing.

jeffwiggins2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So much beeping... clean the airways-- check your soap usage!

The TDA 150 C is the most disappointing appliance I've ever purchased. Everytime we use the dryer it stops with cleaning the airways message. We're fairly diligent about cleaning them out but to no avail. This condensing appliance should be a boat anchor with the water it collects and the ability to dry clothes correctly. Do not recommend purchasing this appliance.

Purchased in January 2016 at David Jones for $1,499.00.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beep beep

Worst dryer I have ever had constantly beeping clean airways two minutes after cleaning . I thought Miele was a good brand. Once bitten twice shy wont go down that road again.

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

tashmac66
tashmac66Illawarra, NSW

Best used as a Boat anchor

Extremely disappointed with this purchase. Love the heat pump version but this one which was bought for my work clothes is best used as a boat anchor. Complete waste of money and regretful purchase

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Isaac
IsaacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Constant Clean Airways Alarms

This would be a great dryer except for a few critical issues:
1. The clean airways alarm will sound for most loads (this is after having miele service attend and adjust the dryer sensitivity to reduce the frequency of this alarm). This can end up being every 10 minutes for loads of towels/sheets/floor mats.
2. The timed drying setting is limited to 30 minutes with no option to extend to 1 hour.

Mechanically there's a lot to like about this dryer but the end result with constant alarms makes it nearly unusable. It was expensive for a dryer in general but it's extremely expensive for a dryer which doesn't work.

Purchased in March 2017 for $1,199.00.