Miele TDA 150 C

Miele TDA 150 C

MPNs: 35904201 and TDA150C

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

1.4

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Worst dryer ever

Agree with other reviews. This dryer is not functional. It beeps constantly and says clean out airways even though I have cleaned it multiple times. I bought this for our family of 5 in the hope it would last and be of great quality as Miele holds itself out to be, but have been left so disappointed. It actually shouldn’t be sold if it can’t function with daily use.

Miele representativeMiele

Clean out airways, constant beeping!

This dryer is not functioning and stops with ‘clean out air ways ‘ constantly beeping. Something we have always made sure of. It cannot complete a drying cycle. Its not functional.

Melissa S

“Clean out airways”, Constant beeping and doesn’t dry clothes

We have had this problem since new - 3 years. Constant beeping and won’t dry clothes. Only runs for a few minutes and then the beeping starts. The dryer is now unusable.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Melissa S

The email address is undeliverable. How convenient. Please advise your contact phone number Daniel and I will callyou

johnkmcintyre

johnkmcintyreSydney Surrounds, NSW

Constant beeping and doesn’t dry clothes

I guess I am a slow learner. Have had this dryer for a number of years and it has been beeping and giving me the clear airways error message the whole time. I though it must be me; but having read the reviews here, I now know that it is the dryer. Someone please tell me how to fix this! John

Miele representativeMiele

Clean out airways error - constant beeping!

We bought this Miele Tumble Dryer 2 years ago (Model TDA150C), and it seems like we've completely made the wrong choice, after reading all these reviews with similar problems! It was fine until quite recently where we don't seem to be able to complete a cycle without constant beeping and then the machine stopping. We have cleaned out all the airways and water tank, and hoovered out the entire machine and condenser unit at the bottom. We have to turn it off and back on and sometimes it will go for 5 mins before beeping and stopping, and very rarely after 2 or 3 times may finish the cycle. Driving me nuts. Will now have to go out and buy a new one. Really disappointed Miele!

Purchased in October 2018.

Lesley

LesleySouthwest, VIC

Dryer is driving me nuts

I bought the stacker washer dryer combo in 2015. Very happy with the washer, but the dryer(model TDA150C) drives me insane!! It will only dry towels properly SOMETIMES. Constantly beeps.....same as every other bad review here.
I specifically purchased Miele as I love my dishwasher and vacuum, and was Planning to slowly replace all my items with Miel products as they expired.
I am a Miele for life member.

Purchased in September 2015 at Harvey Norman for A$1,299.00.

Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Overpriced

Computer board and sensor failed after 26months.
Replaced at 600 dollars
12months later computer boards failed again and I only had 3mths warranty on parts.
Time to finally it and buy a F &P or Westinghouse....
Never again

Purchased in August 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$1,600.00.

Anh T.

Anh T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The dryer is not drying.

Look like i’m not the only one having problems with this dryer. The beeping drives us nuts, clean out airways msg always on eventhough the machine is spotless. And guess what recently the dryer is not drying. I’ve tried absolutely everything but it’s not drying at all. Look like its time to move on.

Purchased in March 2017.

Miele representativeMiele

Disappointing - "clean out airways"

My wife and I purchased the Miele T classic dryer a few years ago and have issues with the "clean out airways" indicator and continual beeping... This has persisted the entire time we have had this unit... it seems we are not alone with this model. All screens and filters are clean yet it still fails to manage a load of drying. Not fit for purpose. I find this disappointing as I originally insisted on this model due to being impressed of the 10+ year service life of my parent's similar Miele dryer.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Do not buy this dryer

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys.

KSM
KSM

Hello Daniel. An email was sent to that exact address on the 9th June. No reply has been received.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi, apologies they have not been in touch. I've reached out to the team for them to follow up. It can take 7-10 business days for our team to get back to customers. We apologies for the wait time. Kind regards, Daniel.

Sally Smith

Sally Smith

Huge price, low quality - what to expect from Miele these days

Purchased in August 2016 at Miele Online Shop for A$1,299.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Clean airways beeps all the time.

We purchased the Miele T classic dryer 3 years ago and have issues with the "clean out airways" indicator and continual beeping. All traps and filters are clean yet it still beeps. So frustrating. I have Miele appliances all of which are great but this one is truly disappointing.

Purchased in September 2017.

Alexander J.

Alexander J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Keeps beeping clean out airways?!

I've had this dryer for over 2 years now. It keeps beeping. Always telling me to clean out airways when It's already clean! And its so expensive too! Definitely not worth the price. I hope someone from miele will get back to me and fix this nuisance.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Mingh

MinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty design

Faulty dryer. Like all the other reviews it starts beeping after 5 minutes and says to clean filters. However the filters are clean . We bought this dryer as a package with a washing machine and stacker drawer. Now if we replace the dryer we are concerned it will not stack properly on the washer.

Purchased in December 2015 at Miele Online Shop for A$1,399.00.

Aaron A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I believe this product has a design flaw. However, Miele's customer service is superb.

half a year after we had this machine, it stopped working. (We didn't buy it. We purchased an apartment and it comes with the apartment. It was brand new.)
It keeps complaining, beeping and showing the error message "clean the airway". I think most people here are complaining about the same issue.

We contacted Miele and they fixed it for us. Free of charge.

Purchased in November 2017.

Aaron A.

Will send the email now. Thanks

Painful

The machine is time consuming and annoying to use. Constantly alarming to clean the filters when they are clean.
Huge waste of money - we never use it now and use indoor close lines instead.

Purchased in October 2015 at Winning Appliances NSW, Taren Point for A$1,499.00.

Fred N.

Fred N.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy this dryer

Bought this machine last year and it keeps stopping to say clean out airways when they are clean. Hadn't seen all the other reviews that this is problem. Booked Miele repair online and a technitian was (eventually) sent out who charged $600 to repair, even though still under warranty. Now trying to get money back from Miele. I have bought several Miele products recently and am having major quality issues and service is very slow and low quality.

Purchased in May 2019.

jone

joneSydney, NSW

Nightmare dryer. Takes 8 goes to dry a single load

Ever since we bought this model (to match washing machine) it has beeped to clean out the airways. However lately, it will only work for 5 minutes then beep to clean out the airways. It will take 8+ attempts to dry a single small load. Untenable. I won’t buy Miele again after this dryer. Having read the reviews I can now see it’s a dodgy model. What an expensive mistake! Really disappointed

Purchased in February 2016 at Miele Online Shop for A$1,600.00.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hardly works, and when it does, stops constantly to beep

Dryer takes multiple cycles to dry clothes. Constantly stops to tell you to clean airways, even if they are spotless. Modes are confusing, and there is no standard mode to set a timer with hot air. We got the dryer to match our Miele washing machine, and are really disappointed. We actively avoid using it unless absolutely necessary

Miele representativeMiele

Doesn't dry properly and "Clean out Airways" requested repeatedly and when no need

This dryer has been a huge disappointment. I have been a Miele purchaser for years and have generally been happy with everything from vacuums to washing machines. It regularly tells me to "clean the airways" but filters are always clean - I clean after every use. What’s more the dryer does not dry properly.

Katharine Milverton

Purchased in January 2017 at john lewis.