Mildura Waves

Mildura Waves

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible ,every time we have travelled from Swan Hill to use wave pool has never been turned on for

Travelled all the way from Swan Hill a few times to take Grandaughters to wave pool; first couple of times , under maintenance , fair enough, yesterday asked lifeguard if it could be turned on for my garandaughters, lovely girl she sed send would be happy to , I just had to ask Manager Kris who was extremely rude , no apologies , just sed No, I sed we will not be back here, he couldn’t care less, not impressed , have no time for people who can’t be bothered doing their job, granddaughter soo disappointed, Love Mildura, love the shopping , food entertainment, just will go somewhere else to use a wave pool, will be putting in an official complaint.

Good facilities, poor management.

The facility itself is a rare gem and hard to come by something on it's level. With a wave pool, spa, sauna and Olympic swimming and diving pools! However the facility's management let's it down. Staff are disorganized and uncoordinated, the wave pool has constant maintenance issues and most of the time private bookings render the Olympic pools off limits.

With new management and better staff training and coordination this could well be one of the greatest aquatic centers Australia has to offer.

Terrible facilities

Wave pool never working ..ripoff waste of money no refund offered staff rude and smelly change rooms never going back

Visited pool for the waves.

Waited 3 1/2 hrs for waves after being told 3 times they would be 1/2hr then told it wasn't working!!! Very disappointed along with a group of 40 other kids not happy.

No fun allowed

Value for your money is just not there.
All the pools are blocked off for fitness classes, if you wish to just swim and enjoy yourself it’s a no go.
In my mind I believe it is a complete waste of money to become a member.
They should also review their name (Mildura waves) they are hardly ever on.
It is more of an fitness centre and this is what it should be called.

Great complex but

Our experience the outside pool & diving pool are policed! by pool attendance who control their patrons with obvious management directives to such an extent nobody is allowed to have fun all under the guise of your own safety. Even my 63 year old wife was told of for paddling her feet in the diving pool when nobody was in it what a load of killjoys.

Amazing facility

The Waves is an amazing facility for a city the size of Mildura. I doubt that most locals appreciate just how good it is. Staff are all friendly, service is helpful and always given with a smile.
Good coffee and a snack.

Duty manager rude

Duty Manager treats the other staff poorly and also makes up rules for the pool as he goes. When told I was making a complaint about him he threatened to throw our whole group out!

membership is a joke

pay over $700 a year for membership they had a swimming carnival outside and a school in the indoor pool taking up 3 lanes no room to swim no notice to members they have no respect for members and a lack of management
don't get ripped off. And it cost a lot to get out of membership.

Terrible customer service

Tried to book swimming lessons, was told the booking had been made and was given class times, asked if I should pay over the phone and was told no. Rang them the day before to confirm and was told there was no record of my booking and I should have paid over the phone to confirm. All the lessons at the times I needed were now booked out. I explained this to them however they placed the blame squarely on me and would not accept that a mistake had been made. I've never entered this establishment since.