Milk & Co Baby

Milk & Co Baby

See the Best Baby Skincare in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bath time wash and stinky winky spray= can't live without products!

I really love the Milk and co baby range
Their products are pretty much totally natural and they smell really nice
I have used the shampoozle and conditioner and bath time wash on my newborn and my toddler with no issues at all. No allergies, no sore eyes.
My toddler loves the smell of their products and they make for a really enjoyable bath time for him
The stinky winky spray is a really great size to keep in your handbag when you're out and about and is used on a daily basis at home to eliminate the smells my newborn or toddler create each day and actually makes the room smell of freshly cut roses. My friend also loves this product not just for bub but also her dog!
Lovely, lovely products!

Great products

I look after 2 of my nephews, their mum bought in the sunscreen, and I bought the snotty grotty for when the baby has a cold or teething and gets snotty, can not recommend your products enought, just wished there had been products like this in the 80/90 When my boys were babies. I now know what to get new parents

Natural AND great value

We bought the whole milk product range before the birth of our son, they are 95% natural, great quality and lightly fragranced. The shampoo makes bubs hair fluffy & super soft but our favorite product would have to be "stinky winky" the of odour neutralizing spray, it smells fantastic and really does eliminate those nasty smells.

Milk Fairy Hairy Detangler

This is a fantastic product - my girls have fine hair that tangles easily & this is by far not only the best product I've tried but it smells so good & doesn't contain a long list of chemicals. Win win!! Love it (& about to try some more of their products)

Definitely recommend!

I love any products that are natural, organic and smell delicious for my hub! These products fit the bill. The Snotty grotty spray has been fantastic when colds have threatened, the spray is great to use in Bub's room as well as on his sheets and sleeping bag. I also LOVE the smell of the stinky winky spray- I use it after nasty nappy changes but also just to spray in Bub's room every now and again because it smells so nice. In comparison to other natural baby ranges the prices are reasonable and the range offers products that other companies don't. Too many baby products are so toxic and dangerous (a baby even died recently in the US after ingesting Johnson's baby oil), it is great to find an Australian product that is safe to use.
We like everything about it! Good size products, good prices, better range than other companies. Smell delicious and great for baby.

Milk & co after bath lotion

Awesome product on baby after having used johnsons product bub ended in a allergic reaction and this fantastic product helped both my babies skin smells and feels beautiful all natural :-) it relieved babies reaction to johnsons which is full of bad chemicals on babies skin I will continue to use this and pay whatever costs are needed.
Beautiful smell and texture spreads with little amount soft on babies skin
Can be expensive but worth it.