VerifiedMPN:MNR14244

1 review
Katie S.
Katie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Stylish, Good Quality Baby Items

Sturdy, good quality baby bottles and dummies.

I have used the Mininor Baby Bottle – Glass 160 ml 0mth+ for my little girl since birth, and the Mininor Straw Bottle for my son nearly two. I love the colours which are subtle.

The dummies fir my little girl are also excellent and the right size for little face. Sometimes I feel like dummies can overtake the babies face as they are so big, but these are quite petite. Again great colours too!

I also have the baby bath and the thermometer. I highly, highly recommend the thermometer to take the guesswork out of the water temperature at bathtime which can be stressful.