Moccona French Style

Moccona French Style

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great coffee

This is a great instant coffee. Deep flavour without bitterness. I don't get sick of having it like some other coffees.

Can't get enough of this

Finally found a replacement for the classic roast. I make mine with milk 85 deg and a tablespoon coffee and half a marshmallow in a good size cup 300mls.yum.

Moccona French Style strength 3 is not full flavoured

I tried French style Moccona instant coffee after I complained to Moccona about the change in flavour of the classic medium roast (which has received many many complaints). The original pre-change "classic medium roast" was really good instant coffee which I cannot drink now that it has been changed. Although the French style is drinkable it is not good enough for me to buy since the flavour is too insipid. It doesn't have the burnt cheap flavour that the classic medium roast has gained after the "now richer aroma" flavour change, but it is not full flavoured enough. I can use a large heaped teaspoonful of the French style and it is still not strong enough. Moccona has lost yet another customer in me.

Ex Moccona Lover

I tried Moccona French Style this morning because I rang Moccona and complained about their Medium Roast Classic which I had been drinking for more than 20 years until they recently changed the recipe. Moccona assured me I would love this French Style. Well, they were wrong, I do not like it and in my opinion it has the same bitter taste of the Medium roast but not quite as strong. I am very disappointed with Moccona and until they bring back the original Medium Roast Classic, I will not be purchasing Moccona again..

Can't live without for years

I'm not into strong bitter coffee yet not into bland coffee. Moccona French Style is the best combination avail in instant market, with a dash of milk - Perfect!

Horrible AF

I am a black coffee drinker. I appreciate both instant and percolated coffee. This is hands down, the worst instant coffee I have ever tasted. It does not dissolve in boiling water, its taste is bland and yields no "foam". The fact that they put French style on the label is insulting.

Best Instant

Love this coffee, it is very smooth and look forward to it every morning. Actually helps me get out of bed in the mornings.

Wishy-washy

We bought this 'on special' at Woolworths expecting a stronger type of coffee, as this would be consistent with the French 'short black' style. I t was tasteless and relatively weak. Waste of money!
Low price 'on special'
Tasteless, and totally unlike a French 'stronger' style

Bad

I was disappointed as all Moccona is a favourite brand of mine....still love the jar hehe.. please keep trying with it..
The flavor is not to bad but you don,t get all of it because...
It does not dissolve in the boiling water...weather you put milk first or last...