1.0

0%2 · 100%
Brand Manager for Momondo? Claim your listing.

Mick Dobee
Mick DobeeSydney, NSW8 posts

Terrible

I tried 3 times to book a flight and make the payment and it said error, please contact us if you can't make the payment. I have called them and they said it's ok, you will receive a confirmation email within the next 2 hours, if you don't please book directly on the company website - which I did and it was about 40 bucks cheaper. Great! :)))

melissa
melissaHamilton4 posts

Don't confuse the people!!

I was looking to buy flight to South America and I find the flight with price of 1211 AU per person so but when I try buy the tickets coming with another price of 2422 AU I took photos so we can see the big staffing