4.5

Causes Irritation  · No
3.0
Ease of Application
3.7
Smell
3.7

Bianka
Bianka

The best lip balm of all time

I am addicted to lipbalms. I have been for over 10 years now. During that time I would have tried at least 100 types of lip balms. By far the most satisfying were the blistex silk and shine/five star lip protection versions. However after using this for many years (going through at least 15 -20 lip balms a year) I started thinking about how I was ingesting all of these chemicals and artificial ingredients. This led me to try to find a natural alternative. I would have tried at least 15 brands before switching to this moogoo cow lick lip balm. I've bought over 10 now and won't ever use another balm. Show details
Aslam
AslamSydney, NSW

THE BEST lip balm Ive used my life

I have very dry lips, and this lip balm moisturises my lips perfectly

Besides, im very sensitive to chemicals. I got redness very easily. This product is very gentle on me Show details

CARMEN WILSON
CARMEN WILSONMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lip gloss does not wind up

The screw at the bottom of the tube doesn't turn. Worse lip gloss ever. Will not buy any of this brand again First and last purchase. Good thing I am going on holiday and have time to buy a good lip gloss. Show details
mallymuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC137 posts

MooGoo cow lick lip balm

This is the best lip balm I've ever tried, like many of their other products which vote as favourites. I don't know what their magic recipe is but it suits me and I'm a big fan. The Moothpaste (toothpaste) is amazing, makes my teeth feel like satin after using it.

Lorraine
LorraineNSW52 posts

Amazing; can't live without it

I've tried countless lip balms, but all of them felt a bit 'artificial'. Moogoo's Lip Balm is fantastic, it's really moisturizing and keeps my lips nice and soft. I can't go without it!

Janet
Janet

Nothing Compares...I always have extra's

This has to be the absolute best lip balm I have ever tried. I have being using now for about 2 years and will not use anything else. Love the silky feel and taste and find I don't have to reapply as often. I have very dry lips and have tried many many different lips balms. My husband always complained about other lip balms when he kissed me and would always wipe his lips, since using the Cowlick Balm there are no more complaints. I always make sure I have extra's at home so I'm never without.
I love everything about this product. Lasts longer than other balms I have tried.
Stockist can run out because it is so good. Do not like the one that has the sunscreen in it.
Maria
MariaBrisbane5 posts

Best lip balm

I have been using this product for 2 years and love it. Super smooth feel on the lips and hydrating. They put in mandarin oils so the aftertaste is mandarin, rather than the awful chemical taste you get with other conventional lip balms. Great for any time of the year, even in winter.
Hydrating, no chemical aftertaste and tastes like mandarins. Use natural products, no petrochemicals.
katenberry
katenberryQLD, 452063 posts

Really Moisturising

This is a great alternative to more popular lip balm ranges...its natural stuff that really gives moisture to your lips. I took it overseas skiing and it acts as a great barrier to wind. You know its all natural so it has to be good for you :) I would stock up :)
Full of moisture