3Moony Newborn

Moony Newborn

3Moony Newborn

100% · 50%
Brand Manager for Moony Newborn? Claim your listing.

Lucas's mum
Lucas's mumMelbourne14 posts

Wow!!!

Hands down the best nappies I've ever used. I can't express my love for these nappies enough. Although I use the crawler size not the newborn size. It exceeds all expectations. It's supersoft! Super absorbent without getting too bulky. It doesn't leave marks inside my babies thighs. No nappy rash no gel residue no chemical smell! I'm due again in October and cannot wait to stock up my shelves with these nappies!

I bought them online from bestnappies.com.au

(But will now be buying from babify.com.au, as they have a rewards program entitling $10 voucher for each $200 you spend)

Jouliene
JoulienePerth

The softest and thinnest nappies! Amazing!

We tried Japanies nappies when we lived in Europe and we forgot about all other brands. We tried Merries, Moony and Goo.N. They are all amazing, but we stopped on Moony since they are the softest and the thinnest. When we returned back to Perth we buy them online at [link removed]

JSMelbourne3 posts

Awesome nappies!

I have tried many different nappies & decided to try these after the recommendations below. I have to say I am very impressed. They are thin, but very absorbent. And so soft! They feel so much more comfortable than other brands. Also no leaks. I haven't yet used them for night time sleep. My 5 month old sleeps 9-10 hours straight so am still using the crawler baby love nappy for this. I've also used a few of the other Japenese nappies such as Goo N premium & Sealer, both of which are excellent too.

I get these from bestnappy.com.au & they are delivered In 1-2 days after I order. They are cheaper than the well known brands even including the delivery fee.

Kam
KamSydney4 posts

I agree!

I agree with everything Japanese nappy lover said :) so true these are excellent nappies and I order them online from Japnappies.com.au I receive them delivered to my door in 1-2 days time.

Japanese nappies lover