Verifiedmore.com.au

Michelle w.

Annette Sammut
Annette Sammut 4 posts

A very good experience

Win was more than Helpful they answered all my questions and did a good job. Very good job thank you. You win.
antony s.
antony s.

waste of money and time

Worst Telecom service ever seen.Tried to get their eSim and they cancelled my previous service before activating the eSim. I have been calling their customer representatives for hours, and none of them could fix it .Some of them told me , it will take 24_48 hours to activate , I have been out of any service for 3 days .Their self service portal is totally useless .They will give you a password and it doesn't work on their website too.Total waste of money and time.
More   DM

Hi Antony, we are sorry to read of your above issues, we have sent you a private message to assist you further.

Zed
Zed2 posts

Signed up due to commbank offer but I’ll be cancelling soon

They’ve double charged me and acknowledged it was an error yet they won’t fix it up. Support are all international and take days to respond each time.
More   DM

Hi Zed, we are sorry to read of your above review. We have sent you a private message to discuss this with you. Thanks, Team More.

Mahsa
Mahsa5 posts

More   DM

Hello, we are sorry to read of your above review. We have sent you a private message to discuss this with you. Thanks, Team More.

karens
karens

Great Customer Service!

Mel was extremely helpful over the phone today. I explained two very urgent issues and she was able to handle these easily and apply a solution. We appreciate that she was informative and clear in her questions as well.
Malav P.
Malav P.

More   DM

Hi Malav P, we are sorry to read of your above issues, Your account has been located and your assigned case manager will contact you ASAP.

Carolina C.
Carolina C.Sydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

This is the worst mobile service I've ever seen. when trying to activate my eSIM they didn't port my number correctly and they cancelled my previous line before sending me the new eSIM. I've been on the phone with their representatives for hours and they're completely useless. They have no idea how to solve this, just leave me on hold for hours or promise they'll call back, and not follow through. Every time I get on the phone I have to spend 5 min verifying who I am and 15 min explaining what the case is about. I cannot overstate the huge impact of their lack of knowledge and appalling customer service. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.
More   DM

Hi Carolina, we are sorry to read of your issues regarding your mobile service. We have sent you a private message to assist you. Thanks, Team More.

Ravi T.
Ravi T.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Great offers ever seen and uses Telstra network

Great offers ever seen and uses Telstra network. it's been a year using and no issues. Great support
saurabh a.
saurabh a.Sydney, NSW

Impossible to Cancel

- Too costly to start with when compared to competition. I only joined because I got a deal via CommBank.
- There is no cancellation self service online. (They don't make it easy)
- I transferred my number to TPG expecting More Mobile service to be cancelled automatically. That didn't happen. I didn't get any confirmation from More.
- Spoke to someone on chat and they confirmed to me that it has been cancelled. Again, didn't get any confirmation for this from More. (I should have asked for this.)
- Had to speak with someone once again after 2 weeks to get this cancelled.
In summary, too costly and impossible to cancel.
More   DM

Hi Saurabh, we are sorry to hear of your above concerns and issues. As you have already noted your account number, we'll contact you ASAP.

Len
Len9 posts

Incompetence Personified

Incompetent from the outset! They are all about the sale & certainly not about Service!

That’s not to say that individuals within the organisation are not trying hard, but they’re up against it because they’re clearly not getting the support nor the Training!

More   DM

Hi Len, we are sorry to read of your above issues. We have reached out to you via a private message to assist you. Thanks, Team More.

Som
SomSydney, NSW

Wonderful/cheerful sales executive Claudette - negligible connectivity at/around Good street, Paramatta

CLAUDETTE gave me an elaborate and clear introduction to MORE at Commonwealth Bank Kingsford. She has a wonderfully cheerful and friendly attitude, and she helped me with the entire switch from Optus to More with incredible professionalism and patience.Great customer service.

I very recently have started using More, it's been only 3 days now. All has been mostly fine, except sometimes negligible/bad connectivity issues when I visited my friends in Paramatta.

Emma B.
Emma B.5 posts

Prepare for 3 days without mobile service when setting up

I signed up for the mobile sim. My old sim stopped working this morning but i have not been able to get the esim working all day. I have been on multiple chats with More all day as i have been hung up on. I have to start over each time. I have just been told that a ticket has been raised and it will take 1-2 days (3 today). I was also told 'this is how it works' by the customer service representative.
More   DM

Hi Emma, we are sorry to read of your issues regarding your mobile service. We have sent you a private message to assist you. Thanks, Team More.

Dan
Dan

NO CONNECTION - UNABLE TO GENERATE QR CODE - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

No mobile connection whatsoever. Previous telco disconnected since more took over but more incapable of activation and can take up to 60 hrs!! DON'T SIGN UP. unless you want to spend unknown amount of time with NO MOBILE CONNECTION. and pray to god you don't have to call an ambulance.
More   DM

Hi Dan, we are sorry to read of your above issues. We have reached out to you via a private message to assist you. Thanks, Team More.

Tal
TalTel Aviv6 posts

Very bad costumers support, unable to activate sim

Very bad costumers support, unable to activate sim. Tried to transfer my number from vodafone, it didn't work, slowest and useless costumer support....
More   DM

Hi Tal, we are sorry to read of your above issues. We have reached out to you via a private message to assist you. Thanks, Team More.