MPN: 102020
Listing monitored by Morphy Richards

3.4
    Connie
    ConnieBerrimah

not the best, but not to bad

The speed for boiling: average
    the noise: average (not too loud)
    The design: nice, cute, but not really practical if you want to wash the interior part as the opening is too small! paint on the outer layer start peeling
    it has whistle in it, which is good, but it is quite long, last a few more seconds than what's needed which can attract attention if you have it in the office!
    I would rather choose other conventional design and brands like bre'**vl etc.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Terry GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't purchase again.

Paid $70. Not worth the premium price tag in my opinion. Loved the designer colour and look when I first purchased it but it aged poorly and leaked so I replaced it. The lid always stuck and made it difficult to fill. We are in Melbourne and no hard water problem & I use a descaler routinely so not a 'maintenance issue'. Within 12 months became dull and looked ten years old yet I know not to use abrasives. Operationally it isn't any different from a much cheaper kettle so you are paying for the nice look. It doesn't last very long. Wouldn't buy again.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
    Terry G

Thank you for your reply. I did locate my receipt dated 14th July 2016 and do still have the kettle so I will follow up with your customer care team.

Amanda
    Amanda

Great so far

Haven't had any of the problems others have mentioned. Don't overfill it and it doesn't leak, it's noisy but no more so than any other kettle I've ever had, and the surface is still shiny, beautiful, and purple.
    The only unusual thing about it is that instead of whistling when its done it lets out a noise like an air siren. Very disconcerting first time I heard it. Thought we were being invaded. Argh!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Electric Kettles

Find out how Morphy Richards Accents Traditional Purple (102020) compares to other Electric Kettles

Wendy
    Wendy

Love it

Very stylish look brightens up the kitchen. Boils in great time and love the whistle to let you know it's boiled. So far nice and easy to clean. Very easy to see how much water is in it with a wider than normal gauge. Also nice and quiet whilst boiling.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
    Danielle D.Morphy Richards

Hi Wendy - Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your feedback :)

Gracie
    Gracie

best kettle ever!!

I am delighted to see the bright color each time I make myself a cuppa
    Love the whistle
    As I usually forget that kettle is boiling
    Easy to clean
    I just love it . It brightens up my kitchen . Easy to use
    And does not take too much space

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Hi Gracie
    Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you love using our gorgeous kettle!!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.23 July 2021
    Cher 70
    Cher 70Adelaide

Fantastic

The best kettle I have owned and I have had many brands but would now only ever buy Morphy Richards from now onwards. There is never any sediment or calcium build up on the inside.
    It boils fast and the whistle it emits when ready is tops and because it is cordless it is so easy to handle

Date PurchasedOct 2015
    Mshell
    MshellUnited Kingdom

Worst kettle ever.

I got this kettle and toaster to match when I done up my kitchen. I chose this gift as a present from my work. It wasn't cheap and around £150 for both. The 4 slice toaster is great no complaints there. Still looks as colourful and vibrant.
    However the kettle looks awful it's completely discoloured (nothing like the bright vibrant purple I received). and also leaks! Not the best kettle at all especially for the money. It should still be under warranty. I contacted customer care who were not interested either. Said they could give me a "discount" on another product. I don't want a discount I want my kettle and toaster to work and look great too which is what it should be!

Date PurchasedMar 2015
    LindseyBradfors

WORST KETTLE I HAVE BOUGHT

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Lindsey

I have emailed the above email address thanks

See all Morphy Richards Accents Traditional reviews