3.5L, 6.5L

4.5

Fred

FredMelbourne

Great value

I picked this up about a year ago and have tended to use it more during the winter months. It works really well, just follow a recipe, set it going in the morning, head to work and when we get home dinner is ready! Functionality is pretty basic, and the build quality isn't amazing but it does the job. I figure if we keep looking after it, hopefully it will last many years

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Looking for Pressure Cookers?

Read the reviews for Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Ad
    lina2

lina2Sydney

Easy and simple

Good time saver and perfect for working families, easy to clean, and the food does not stick to the bottom. I can always rely on the cooker and make delicious food time after time with the recipes provided. If I knew I would achieve these results, would have purchased the product much earlier!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    big$pender

big$penderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sear and stew in same pot

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    Slow Cookers

Find out how Morphy Richards Polished Stainless Steel compares to other Slow Cookers

The Cubby House Family

The Cubby House FamilyLocation

Best kitchen appliance yet

This is easy to use, easy to clean, and makes great food. I am happy with the cooking results, and recommend it all the time. When neighbours call in, and ask 'what's cooking' I say ... get your own slow cooker... And yes, of course, I let them taste test.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Danielle D.Morphy Richards

Hi to The Cubby House Family - thank you for your review of our product, and for recommending it to your friends. We really appreciate your comments.

Cook in the pan

Good product that allows browning to happen in the same pan so fewer things to clean. Cooks food well and having a non-stick surface makes it easy to clean. Pan is also dish washer safe. Would like to see rubber grips for pan for added safety when using pan on the stove top for browning.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
    Danielle D.Morphy Richards

Hi Nadine - Thank you for your review of our product. We appreciate your feedback

Best thing since sliced bread

This slow cooker is perfect for feeding the masses, it's 6.5ltr capacity means it's big enough for a huge family roast as well as cooking meals to freeze.
    The results of my cooking have been off the chart, cooked to perfection.
    Enough though this is a beast of a product doesn't mean it won't fit into the dishwasher because it does and washes up very well.
    The digital features are easy to understand and apply for the best cook you will ever have, turn it on and go shopping, the cooker will do the rest.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    Danielle D.Morphy Richards

Hi Vossie - Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your feedback :)

Vossie
    Vossie

My pleasure

Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Looking for Pressure Cookers?

Read the reviews for Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72