2Mother's Choice Prime AP

3.0

Max
MaxSydney, NSW6 posts

incorrectly advertised as suitable for 12 months old babies

This seat is specified as 12 months to 8 years by the manufacturer. My children are 2.5 years and above average height and the head piece is too high and provides no support even at the lowest setting. Show details
Ease of Installation
Mother's Choice
Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Max, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your unhappy with your seat, please reach out to our customer care team to assist with a resolution for you. 1300 809 526 or customerservice@dorel.com.au Kind Regards, Milla - Social Media Team

Karen C
Karen CAU2 posts

It's amazing.just what I was looking for.service was excellent

Very safe in the car seat.
I like how our child grows into the chair.
Very safe. My grandkids like it as they can see out the window. Really good value
I remove the seat when necessary with ease Show details ·  1
Ellyi
EllyiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

I am so happy I brought 2 of these, I have a small hatch back & these seats give my kids way more leg room than there other more expensive seats. I highly recommend. Show details ·  1
MonkeyBaby
MonkeyBabyPerth, WA87 posts

Good for the price & safety ratings

This car seat is the same as the Safety 1st brand as it's been bought over by the company (can't remember who owns who now).

Pro:
Easy to put a child into the seat
Easy to clip in
Good safety rating
Feels comfortable
Good price

Cons:
Not easy to install
My child does complaint of back pain but whether if it is comfort related or something else i'm unsure
Shoulder straps can be tightened however the side straps around the hip can't and whether if this is by design or not I'm unsure

Linda
Linda

I have just bought the Mother's Choice Prime AP and wondering if I need to turn the latch over to latch into my car? The clip is facing downwards and won't attach that way.

Mother's Choice
Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Linda, Please feel free to reach out to our helpful Customer Service team who can assist you further. Regards Claire - Mothers Choice Team