Mount Franklin Spring

Mount Franklin Spring

bodgerGippsland, VIC

Better than tank water

We live in rural Victoria and you’d be mistaken for thinking nothing could be natural rain water on your roof. Well you’re wrong. Our place is surrounded by gum trees and our tank water always has a brown tinge to it and a ... strange smell. Ok for showers, toilets and clothes washing, but not for drinking. Even with double filtration. Mt.Franklin water is great. We use it for making cold drinks, tea, coffee etc..

debstar

debstar

I like your pineapple and mint water But can you pumped lid please

It would be good if you use different lid the opening of the bottle to wide

Purchased in August 2020 at Caltex Woolworths.

Source is mt Tamborine

This water is sourced from mt Tamborine in Qld, nowhere near mt Franklin, and is underground water , 7500 residents of the area depend on for living,so keep your bottles and 6.5 ph water and leave it to the people that survive and depend on it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $5.00.

Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant open new lids

Always purchased your water bottles, last few weeks new bottles I can not open the lids. Very Difficult, I am a woman and still struggle. They are very think and hand just slides. Will have to purchase other brands as drinking approx 4 bottles a day the opening struggle is real!!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Maureen C.

Maureen C.Tasmania

What was of the earth belongs to the earth.

Its time you stopped taking water from the bores, leave it for the people who rely on it as their water source. Time to give back to what you have made such a profit from, the earth. I will never again buy your water knowing our country and its people are in such dire need, the people you sell to do not rely on this water.

Purchased in July 2019 for $4.99.

Please do something about this

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $9.20.

Marion Harrington

Marion HarringtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only gave one star because I couldn't give zero

I switched over to Mt Franklin water two weeks ago because I thought the sturdy bottles would be easier to handle. After a few days I felt bloated and nauseous and couldn't think what might have made me feel like that. I drink my water at room temperature and the Mt Franklin tasted slightly slimy and didn't quench my thirst no matter how much I drank. I have stopped using it and threw the rest in the bin. I'm feeling a bit better now I've stopped.

Purchased in February 2019.

Best tasting spring water in Australia

Tried all types of spring water and I prefer this to all others.
Tastes nothing like Evian, which I really dislike due to its alkaline taste.

Absolutely disgusting

Didn’t know water could taste so sour until I had a few sips of Mount Franklin. I’m never buying this brand ever again I feel so sick now.

Horrifying

Now I may be young but I still have many opinions on mount franklin. Sometimes I go to the pool, and when I leave, I am really thirsty. So I go and get some mount franklin. But I go to have some and the lid just won’t budge and then when I finally open it Boom water is everywhere plus when I got to drink some water it was disgusting Think I’d rather just spend a bit of extra money and buy some Fiji Even just some plain old tap water would be better than Mount Franklin Fiji is just plain better it may cost a few extra dollars but who cares if you drink Mount Franklin There will be consequences

Sambojunk

SambojunkBrisbane

Acidic water. Needs review

Acidic water, can taste it in my gums and stomach. Is there any testing or quality control for mf? Can't remember it being this bad. Not going to drink this water. Not sure if it's safe. It really is bad. Hope someone looks into this

Sour water

Mt Franklin water is disgusting.
Everyone needs to boycott this product seriously full of acid and salt.
If you want to get sick keep drinking it.

Samuel

SamuelSydney, NSW

High acidity! it tastes... terrible!

I bought four "500mlx20" boxes from Woolworths 2 days ago. By comparing it side by side to Woolworths' and Aldi's water brands, It was slightly yellowish and tasted horrible. It was like it went through a harsh purifying process so I decided to use my PH kit to determine the acidity. Woollies PH: Green 7.1, Aldi PH: Green 7.0, Mount Franklin: Dark Yellow 6.6 "pretty acidic for drinking water". I will definitely never buy it again.

Jarod the Reviewer

Jarod the ReviewerPilbara, WA

Great water, best taste of any bottled water

Firstly, I am sad its owned by Coca Cola, but their reverse osmosis filtration process is second to none. The water is great, and the bottles are rigid and hold up to being transported really well. Probably not the drink t drink if you're genetically inferior person who can't remove bottle lids, can't tolerate salt, or somehow get plastic shavings in your water (i.e. you're all kinds of stupid).

Taste isn't as good as it was a few years ago, I think they have changed the process and it tastes worse at room temperature, but I drink it cold because I can afford a fridge.

Gentiana Q

Gentiana QAU

disappointed.

This has sodium 12.5mg So if you are allergic to sodium, not the best drink to have.
It gave me terrible stomach pains.

Cath

CathBrisbane

Can't remove lid

Love the water but can never open the bottle myself. I always get my partner to take the lid off. The last 2 bottles we bought, even he couldn't remove the lid. We actually skinned our hands. I even tried using my teeth! Don't have this problem with any other brand. Will have to buy something else now so that I can be guaranteed of getting a drink!!!! I surely can't be the only one with this problem.

Zarra

Zarra

Stale Water and Dodgy Plastic Bottles

Mt Franklin used to be the best bottled water. Now it tastes stale like it has been sitting in the bottle for years. The worst part of the Mt Franklin plastic bottles is when you unscrew the lid to open it, plastic fragments (almost like shavings) stick on my lips and tounge, God knows how much I've swallowed.
Cheap and Nasty!! This never used to happen.

Terrible design for the CAP

The most intolerant part is the cap. I am a young, strong and fit guy but every time I find it is hard to open the cap. It causes skin damage on my thumb.

This water making me real sick

Since I started drinking this water.. i.ve been feeling very unwell.. lips are dry.. feel crook and panicky..palpultations bones aching.
When i change brands it comes good . This is very frightening