Musashi BULK Mass Gain Protein Blend

Musashi BULK Mass Gain Protein Blend

See the Best Protein Powders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hocksta

HockstaMoe

Cant live without it

Best for big gains if u r training hard, 4 hours a day u can't get enough protein in your daily diet so a shake substitute is required and Max's is the best

Mick MMelbourne

One of the better protein powders, without the huge pice tag.

Like many people who lift, I've tried various powders over the years, but I settled on this one. The taste is great (Choc mint is my favourite) and doesn't feel like you've just consumed something you found in a lab. It's great value for money, especially when discounted (I purchase two at a time when they're half price) and it does what it says it will do. I've gained 10 kilos of muscle in the past year and a half - Something I couldn't achieve before.
Finally, it's Australian, and as an Australian, it has my support.
I'd never buy another protein powder again.

Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

Effective, but side effects

Seemed to do the job it terms of mass gain, but it gave my stomach some issues (bloating, diarrhoea).
Not the best on the market in terms of price, but reasonable.

torettoD

torettoDMelbourne

Great for "hard gainers", but leaves you feeling bloated.

This is Perfect

Musashi BULK Mass Gain Protein Powder is an excellent nutritionally balanced supplement for people with increased energy needs such as those aiming to gain weight with fast metabolism types (thin/lean build), growing adolescents, active older adults and sports people requiring a bulk protein powder with a balanced nutrient profile.

I highly recommend this product

Soccer player

I use this before and after soccer training and pre match days. As a post recovery supplement it helps me recover quicker and better. Pre match days it gives me the added energy boost. However I must note that I only use half of what is recommended before games. I'm seeing very positive results.

Fantastic product

I only use this once a day after a workout & I must say within 1 week I'm seeing good results. I am slowly becoming more lean & bulky then when I never used protein shakes. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to bulk up & the price is cheap, go out & buy some.
Inexpensive, reliable, energy.

Krishneil

Krishneilasked

I want to build muscle but at the same time trying to loose at least 10kilos. Is mass gain the right product?

Mick M

Hi, Krishneil. Most who are looking to lose weight would scoff at the amount of carbohydrate it contains per serve (40.1g) and pass it up. Since you however are looking at losing weight AND building muscle, it would be something to consider. You can always adjust the serving size, but you must remember that, regardless of the fact that you wish to lose weight, you need to fuel your workouts and so, carbs are important. The question is, how many carbs do you want to be consuming per day, as excess carbs that aren't utilised get stored as fat. I used this powder with great results, and similar goals to you, but I'm now on a keto diet, and consume a protein powder with almost zero carbs, since it's easier for me to regulate my carb intake from food overall.

Best

Michael.

Suman

Sumanasked

How to use ?
Should we mix in milk?

Dougie

Dougieasked

Does it have a lot of sugar? I know it tastes good but... I prefer low sugar as sugar is like a poison for the body and it makes you get fat as opposed to protein building muscle and it is bad in terms of empty kilojoules etc etc

HarrisonW
HarrisonW

In one serving it contains 13.6g of sugar. Considering the results of the product and how good it tastes, it's actually not that much. It also depends if you mix it with milk or water. Mixing with milk will obviously increase the sugars significantly due to lactose.

Get an answer from our members and Musashi representatives

CategoryProtein Powders