2Musashi BULK Mass Gain Protein Blend

Musashi BULK Mass Gain Protein Blend

2Musashi BULK Mass Gain Protein Blend
4.4

71%29%0%
Brand Manager for Musashi? Claim your listing.

Hocksta
HockstaMoe2 posts

Cant live without it

Best for big gains if u r training hard, 4 hours a day u can't get enough protein in your daily diet so a shake substitute is required and Max's is the best

Mick MMelbourne30 posts

One of the better protein powders, without the huge pice tag

Like many people who lift, I've tried various powders over the years, but I settled on this one. The taste is great (Choc mint is my favourite) and doesn't feel like you've just consumed something you found in a lab. It's great value for money, especially when discounted (I purchase two at a time when they're half price) and it does what it says it will do. I've gained 10 kilos of muscle in the past year and a half - Something I couldn't achieve before.

Finally, it's Australian, and as an Australian, it has my support.

I'd never buy another protein powder again.

Mark Johnson
Mark Johnson3 posts

Effective, but side effects

Seemed to do the job it terms of mass gain, but it gave my stomach some issues (bloating, diarrhoea).

Not the best on the market in terms of price, but reasonable.

torettoD
torettoDMelbourne6 posts

Aj
Aj

This is Perfect

Musashi BULK Mass Gain Protein Powder is an excellent nutritionally balanced supplement for people with increased energy needs such as those aiming to gain weight with fast metabolism types (thin/lean build), growing adolescents, active older adults and sports people requiring a bulk protein powder with a balanced nutrient profile.

I highly recommend this product

Guest
Guest

Soccer player

I use this before and after soccer training and pre match days. As a post recovery supplement it helps me recover quicker and better. Pre match days it gives me the added energy boost. However I must note that I only use half of what is recommended before games. I'm seeing very positive results.

Andy76
Andy76AU

Fantastic product

I only use this once a day after a workout & I must say within 1 week I'm seeing good results. I am slowly becoming more lean & bulky then when I never used protein shakes. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to bulk up & the price is cheap, go out & buy some.
Inexpensive, reliable, energy.

Krishneil
Krishneil

I want to build muscle but at the same time trying to loose at least 10kilos. Is mass gain the right product?

Suman
Suman

How to use ?

Should we mix in milk?

Dougie
Dougie

Does it have a lot of sugar? I know it tastes good but... I prefer low sugar as sugar is like a poison for the body and it makes you get fat as opposed to protein building muscle and it is bad in terms of empty kilojoules etc etc

HarrisonW