Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Musashi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
Darlene W.Central Queensland, QLD

I love this protein blend

I had bought shred and burn first before i bought their high protein blend. I love the vanilla shred and burn. It does the job and it tastes excellent. Will be sticking with this one in vanilla flavour. And yes ive lost 3kgs so pretty happy overall.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Taste
Poncho
PonchoTasmania

Amazing taste, great results

Purchased in November 2020 for $39.99.

Other Protein Powders

Helpful when performing a cut

The Musashi Shred and Burn protein powder is an excellent way to boost your protein intake while keeping calorie intake relatively low, not only.does this help with your fat loss goals but the high protein content aids in muscle growth at the same time.

I found when using the product over a few weeks, that it was a delicious and easy way to up my protein intake overall. As it came in different flavours I was able to use it in a variety of fun recipes e.g. Choc protein oats, or pancakes.

Would certainly recommend.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $17.50.

Protein Powders

Find out how Musashi Shred and Burn Protein compares to other Protein Powders

Doug T.
Doug T.Sydney, NSW

Awful

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $69.00.

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Shred and burn

I have not bought this brand before but I find the vanilla delicious and I am particularly hard to please . Yes, I;would buy this again to build some muscle and count calories to replace a meal.

Purchased in January 2019 for $49.99.

Disgusting

This powder is absolutely revolting. I’ve always had musashi vanilla flavour, and the chocolate “high protein” and love them. Bought this because it was in a bigger tub and cannot stomach it. Very disappointed I didn’t stick with what I know.

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Supplement I actually Like to Drink

Juz

UPDATE: I have since changed over to Vital Strength Hydroxy Ripped and find this to be a much better taste, consistency and NO caffeine.

Elena Salv
Elena Salv

Horrible after taste

I do not know about the results I have only just tried it. The smell lifting the lid was not appealing some weird smell. It says you can mix it in 200ml-400mls of water. I did 300mls and smelt it again still the same odd smell. Checked the container it is still in date does not go out of date till 2017. With a large amount of trepidation I tasted it, mmm. Ot bad tastes like watery chocolate the. The after taste ewwww the taste of the smell I had smelt when opening the container.

I brought if but from now on I'm putting it in 200ml chugging it and eating a cucumber or carrot after it because of the taste. Not buying again. Sorry. Will go back to old brand.

The scoop is better than another brand though.

Other Protein Powders

Jennyasked

How time can a 14 year old drink in a day.

Darlene W.

Probably none. It has testosterone in it and may cause aggression. Musashi do a childs supplement. You should try that

Jenny

It's called Musashi. The way. Shred & Burn.
Protein to build lean muscle.
Thermogenesis complex.
High potency green tea extract. Vanilla milkshake flavor. 340g.
The chemist told me that my 14 year old can have it. He want to lose weigh. He does go on a treadmill. So can he have it or not. Please explain to me or do get child supplement

Lissy
Lissyasked

Can you use the Shed and Burn shake as a meal replacement in the morning and if you are not going to exercise until afternoon?

Poncho

I do this at times and it seems to be working just fine for me. I also use the recovery and protein bars.