3.3

58% · 74 · 33%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Loss and Weight Maintenance
2.6
Taste
3.9
Brand Manager for Musashi? Claim your listing.

Otf
OtfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honest take

Underrated heavily. Great taste and ingredients don’t have random things in it, very simple. I have shred and burn chocolate but Maybe not good for non-coffee drinkers as it has caffiene
Price has gone up now tho, May need to buy directly off website, still better value for money than other ones
RICHARD G.
RICHARD G.Kimberley, WA3 posts

GREAT PRODUCT BUT TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

The product is great. The downside I'm still missing an items i ordered i paid full. But they gave half what i ordered almost a month now there's no update at all. Show details
Taste
Pablo P.
Pablo P.

Way, Way too sweet

I have been using Vital strength Ripped for years and thought I would try Musashi shred and burn since they were 50% off at CW, I find this to be extremely powdery compared to VS Ripped and also Disgustingly sweet, very very disappointed and willing to give it away after 2 uses or throw the crap in the bin, if anyone wants this powdered crap leave a reply and I will happily post it to you. Show details
TV Tech
TV TechMelbourne39 posts

Chocolate is awesome

Obviously they changed the recipe.
Because the Chocolate flavour is unreal. Show details
Taste
Darlene B.
Darlene B.Central Queensland, QLD11 posts

I love this protein blend

I had bought shred and burn first before i bought their high protein blend. I love the vanilla shred and burn. It does the job and it tastes excellent. Will be sticking with this one in vanilla flavour. And yes ive lost 3kgs so pretty happy overall. Show details
PonchoTasmania2 posts

baxter S.
baxter S.

Helpful when performing a cut

The Musashi Shred and Burn protein powder is an excellent way to boost your protein intake while keeping calorie intake relatively low, not only.does this help with your fat loss goals but the high protein content aids in muscle growth at the same time.

I found when using the product over a few weeks, that it was a delicious and easy way to up my protein intake overall. As it came in different flavours I was able to use it in a variety of fun recipes e.g. Choc protein oats, or pancakes.

Would certainly recommend. Show details

Doug T.
Doug T.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Shred and burn

I have not bought this brand before but I find the vanilla delicious and I am particularly hard to please . Yes, I;would buy this again to build some muscle and count calories to replace a meal. Show details
George D
George D

Disgusting

This powder is absolutely revolting. I’ve always had musashi vanilla flavour, and the chocolate “high protein” and love them. Bought this because it was in a bigger tub and cannot stomach it. Very disappointed I didn’t stick with what I know.

Juz
JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD81 posts

Elena Salv
Elena SalvIllawarra, NSW47 posts

Horrible after taste

I do not know about the results I have only just tried it. The smell lifting the lid was not appealing some weird smell. It says you can mix it in 200ml-400mls of water. I did 300mls and smelt it again still the same odd smell. Checked the container it is still in date does not go out of date till 2017. With a large amount of trepidation I tasted it, mmm. Ot bad tastes like watery chocolate the. The after taste ewwww the taste of the smell I had smelt when opening the container.

I brought if but from now on I'm putting it in 200ml chugging it and eating a cucumber or carrot after it because of the taste. Not buying again. Sorry. Will go back to old brand.

The scoop is better than another brand though.

Rob W.

Can this Protein blend be taken at the same time as the Pre-work out shake?

Darlene B.

I find the preworkout shake which is a bit fizzy is best taken on its own whereas the shred and burn looks like a milk drink. I also found its too much liquid. Also you cant mix them together.

Rob W.

Thanks for your input, much appreciated. I kinda had an incline that they cant be taken at the same time as the pre-work out is taken prior to your work out and the Shred and burn is a post work-out meaning taken after a work out.

Glen S.
Glen S.

Take it after your workout.

Jenny

How time can a 14 year old drink in a day.

Darlene B.

Probably none. It has testosterone in it and may cause aggression. Musashi do a childs supplement. You should try that

Lissy
Lissy

Can you use the Shed and Burn shake as a meal replacement in the morning and if you are not going to exercise until afternoon?

Poncho

I do this at times and it seems to be working just fine for me. I also use the recovery and protein bars.