Musq

Musq

Does not work with dry skin

Musq creme foundation did not work with my dry skin :(. Beautiful colour but the foundation did not sit on my face nicely, gave me dark patches everywhere :(. If your have dry skin, I recommend that you do not purchase this product.

Best blush I've ever found!

I ADORE the musq blush. I can use it lightly to have a healthy glow on a day to day basis or more heavily if going out. It makes my skin look naturally radiant. Highly recommend.

Best scrub ever

The musq exfoliant is the best scrub ive ever come across!
I have tried alot of different exfoliators in my time and even expensive ones and this is by far the best ive come across. When getting it in the post I thought wow thats not alot because its a small tub but I have had it for about 6 months and use it on average about 2 times a week and I still have heaps left!
I found about it from rebecca judd loves website and she rated this product her number 1 exfoliator. So glad I read her post!
Nice rough exfoliator. Makes skins feel super smooth. Lasts such a long time

Gorgeous glow!

I've always bee afraid to wear make up on my "days off" so as to let my skin breathe. Now I get the best of both worlds. Not only does the foundation cover, it nourished too! My skin feels better after using foundation! The foundation also lasts for ages! Overall amazing products but top fave is definitely the foundation

Best powder foundations!

Can't beat Musq powder foundations. They provide great coverage whilst smoothing out unevenness - better than any concealer I have used , lasts all day without retouching. I no longer need to use heavy concealers or foundations when using this product. The concentrated blushes and bronzers are also fantastic! They're a must try !

Cleanser and scrub - do it

The scrub is sooooo good. I use it everyday. It smells gorgeous and isn't too abrasive. The cleanser is great too. You can get a nice lather going and it leaves no residue. It doesn't leave my face feeling tight either. I have combination skin and have trouble finding cleansers in particular. This has been a life saver!!

Best mineral make-up on the market

I have suffered from congested and problematic skin throughout my 20's and a couple of friends put me onto Musq and I haven't looked back. It is the best mineral make-up on the market and doesn't contain irritants or synthetic ingredients. My favourite, everyday products are their cleanser, calendula moisturiser and powdered foundation (sorrento colour). I also purchased their musqfoliant a few days ago after reading a review by Rebecca Judd. It's amazing!

Saved my skin!

I first started using the musq makeup after other 'mineral' brands were irritating my skin and making it worse. Nothing was helping and my skin was beaking out more and more. Then I found out Musq is the most natural and so many other brands make out that they are, when in fact they still have other toxic ingredients. Musq's makeup was so good for my skin I stopped breaking out and the redness went away. I went on to switch all my skin care over and my skin has never been better!! So happy!
Service was great, came super quick, gift wrapped beautifully, product smells and feels amazing!

Best makeup I have ever used....never looking back! Wouldn't use anything else.

I discovered Musq a couple of years ago when my daughter had a very bad skin condition , and after having spent thousands of wasted dollars on nearly every commercial and even salon prestige brand on the market (with no results) I stumbled across this amazing brand called Musq. The improvement of my daughter's skin was instant and the foundation was so amazing and light that she had flawless skin and even her teachers at school could not detect that she was wearing makeup! The makeup hid all her imperfections and at the same time gave her beautiful natural skin without the harsh chemicals.... "killer looks without the Killer ingredients" both my daughters and myself have since been addicted to this amazing makeup and will never use anything else!
Musq products are inexpensive , 100 percent pure without any harsh chemicals, great product range, very reliable brand with excellent , efficient customer service

Fantastic! and natural!!!

I started using Musq last year and wasn't sure if something so natural would give good lasting coverage and have the right colour I wanted... All i can say from my experience that I was surprised at how amazing all of their products are... they feel so soft and light on the skin and actually helped my dry skin become more hydrated. I think the foundation looked fantastic and gave me great coverage and the bronzer was the best bronzer I have ever used in my life... I always carry it with me wherever I go because it looks great on top of just plain skin or skin with foundation on it. The bronzer made my face glow with keeping it look natural and of best of all the product itself is all natural! what more could you ask for in makeup!!?
looks great on my skin, all natural and hydrating

Best service and quality mineral makeup and moisturiser!

couldn't believe how quickly my order was dispatched, they send an email to let you know. I have super sensitive skin and it left my skin looking and feeling soft and healthy! Loved the cream foundation and deep sea moisturiser i got they hydrated my flakey dry skin so well. Can't wait to try their other products too!!
Fast, packaging, results on skin, compliments I got.
my sister pinched my things all the time!

Fantastic stuff!

After searching long and hard for a natural foundation without any harmful chemicals I finally found Musq. I bought the creme foundation as well as the mineral powder. Both items are absolutely fantastic. The colours seem to blend into your own skin tone making them look very natural and not heavy. I have also bought the blush and bronzer as well as the exfolient which is the best product ever. I can't wait to try more of their products. Service was also very efficent and friendly.
no harmful stuff, feels fantastic, its Australian made
absolutely nothing

After using Musq for 6 months I would like to change my opinion of their products. I found the quality of some of the skincare range to be second rate. My skin became very congested and dull. Also the moistouriser does not provide any sun protection.