Natio Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15

Natio Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Lilly

LillyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Really good all round moisturiser

really good moisturiser as it soaks in fast and doesn't leave skin looking or feeling greasy, smells good and protects against sun. Would prefer the SPF 50 for higher sun protection.

Purchased in June 2018 at Priceline for $8.00.

Ease of Application

Nafiza

NafizaSuva

I Love It

I just started using this moisturizer and feel good. My hubby said my skin looks better than before and I believe it. I had black head problems and now it is all gone. I am thinking of buying the scub now for even better results. I have used so many expensive products but there is something different about this NATIO.

Deborah

DeborahCanberra

Actually dangerous

I had a severe allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in this: Methylisothiazolinone. It caused me six weeks of pain, anxiety and a lot of money to try to work out the problem. I had recently taken up a new medication and blamed that for my reaction, but no - it was this product. I have since read that there is a lot of concern about the use of this ingredient and a lot of people are allergic. Don't buy it.

Moisturisers

Find out how Natio Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15 compares to other Moisturisers

JulieR

JulieRCanberra 2600, ACT

Love it

I tried this when I abandoned Bobbi Brown because it sells in markets that test on animals. I love this product. It is broad spectrum, is absorbed quickly, is moisturizing but not greasy. it is also very well priced, works well under makeup and often can be bought at a discounted price at DJs.
Broad spectrum, moisturizing but not greasy and no animal testing
Nothing

allisg

allisgACT, 2607

Great product

Love how this moisturiser helps my skin so much without being greasy! I often find other brands too heavy and this one is perfect, plus I love that it is NOT tested on animals :)
Light, creamy but non greasy
Packet a bit boring :P