4.3

3.0
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Brand Manager for Natio? Claim your listing.

Bec
Bec

Such a great gradual tanner!

I actually love this tan/moisturiser! There is no hideous fake tan smell, only cinnamon and citrus, which surprisingly I love!
It dries fast! like that fast I can go straight to bed without feeling sticky!
The colour is gradual and never very dark, but it’s a great natural colour. Also great inbetween weekly tans!
As a moisturiser it’s beautiful! My skin drinks it in and feels soft when I’m using this! Show details
Colour
keisha01au
keisha01auVictoria19 posts

Hardly noticed colour and it washes off

When they say this is a gradual tan, they're not kidding! I was putting this on daily and barely noticed a colour change at all. It's certainly not instant. Problem is any colour you get washes off so you don't get to build a tan. It is light, easy to apply and not sticky like other lotions, however the cinnamon smell is quite strong. I like to support Natio as they don't test on animals and are Choose Cruelty Free accredited but this product is no good.

Gigi
Gigi

PERFECT NATURAL TANNER

Natio sun kissed glow gradual tan lotion is an amazing product. It starts off as a white based lotion and when it dries in seconds you are left with a olive sun kissed tan. i have only had to apply it for 2 days to get the perfect look and have taken 3 showers in this time and it's stayed the same coverage. As its a lotion you'll never get strikes and patchs. This product is my favourite buy of the past month and will work on any skin in a matter of minutes. Value for money.

serac
serac

Great product for natural tanning

This is a brilliant, easy to use multi-purpose product. I replaced my usual after shower moisturiser with this on my legs and after a week, my legs had a very natural-looking tan. As soon as I started using it, I started getting compliments about how tanned my legs were and everyone thought it was natural. It tans gradually so you can use it as little or as much as you like. I find using it once a day after showering maintains a great colour which doesn't fade like a spray tan would. In addition, it is a moisturiser which keeps your legs moisturised and smooth.
Moisturises and natural tan, great value.