100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Natracare? Claim your listing.

Misch
MischAU2 posts

spectacular!

my daughter gets the occasional raw, painful nappy rash & conventional wipes always sting if we use them. The Natracare wipes are beautiful and soft, just as effective without the harsh chemicals - or smell! I now only use these natural wipes on my baby's skin, it makes sense to me.

They were great for removing mum's makeup too.
softness AND perfermance

Vivian70
Vivian70AU

Thrush Cure

Once I started using these, my reoccurring thrush disappeared.

I believe it was the fibres they talk about from normal, commercial brands.
100% organic meant no chemicals, then I discovered it fixed reoccurring thrush problems
More expensive :-(