Nature's Way Menopause Day & Night

Nature's Way Menopause Day & Night

Very reliable

I found this excellent. However, was extremely disappointed when it was removed the market Please bring it back? please.. please.. please.. I have found nothing that works as well since then.

Good bye hot flushes

At first I thought here we go again another product that has no affect , I have spent that much money on other products that have not worked. This one took me two weeks before I felt my hot flushes starting to ease now three weeks into it my hot flushes have eased even more yipppeeee
Iam getting a good night sleep
Can't find anything

It works!

This product works with no side effects. It stopped the night sweats. My mood swings stopped. Best of all, my hair started growing back. I have had trouble purchasing the product and had to buy something else. Couldn't use it after the first day as I started having bad stomach cramps. So happy that I have found a new supplier.
My hair started to grow back and it stopped the night sweats.

I bought this product as i couldn't find the one recommended by a friend and was delighted as 8mths of night sweats vanished and my husband would occasionally say have you had your happy pills today as they also work very well on the irritability. Unable to buy it easily I tried another more expensive brand and not realising it was the tablets ended up very stressed with no sleep a pharmasist pointed out it was due to it having st johns wort. I ended up needing sleeping tablets etc. I fortunately found a supply of natures way and am finally sleeping better and the night sweats have subsided again. I am presently on line trying to find a supply as i do not want to have to try other brands again
It works very well

Any first time customer in iHerb who uses my Code VIZ916 will receive $5.00 off their first order. Thank you for your interest! Don't forget to add free samples to your order ;)

Amazing!

Can't believe it!! I've gone through about 5 different natural/herbal brands over the last 4 years with varying results for my hot flushes. I was down to my last tablet of a very expensive brand and didn't really want to spend so much. Saw Nature's Way and thought..... whatever, let's give this one a go. Well..... I'm amazed!! I usually feel like a smoldering fire inside after my morning shower (doesn't matter what temperature the water is) for about an hour, but this has now disappeared completely!! Wow. I'm rapt.

fantastic!!

I had been using another brand which was not really helping my hot flashes. I was in coles doing my weekly shop when i spotted this product and decided to give them a try, i am so glad that i did as i am now getting a full nights sleep and no hot flashes. Thank you so much for saving my sanity.
Easy to remember to take

I have been using this successfully since I stopped finding the night sweat and hot flushes funny. Worked like a miracle and, whenever I was unable to get it my symptoms returned. I've been unable to get it recently and have used a few others which sorta kinda help a little but nothing as good. I had the chemist order them in when I couldn't get them at the supermarket, found them a few times in places that must have just had old stock, etc. My question is.... Have they taken it off the market? What a shame!
Hi MyChoices, I'm in the same boat. I've been using this product for years and it's been fantastic. But for the last few months I haven't been able to find any and it's no longer listed on the Nature's Way website. I'm down to my last pack now so I've been doing some research and have discovered a product which is almost identical in ingredients (it has one extra ingredient actually). It's by Nutra-Life and it's called Meno-Life Day-Night Menopause Support. It's available in health/vitamin stores that stock Nutra-Life products and also online. It's similarly priced as Menopause Day/Night although I got a substantial discount from an online supplier. I haven't tried it yet - I only ordered it today but I'm confident because the ingredients and quantities match. Hope this helps.

will menopause day &night relief help with male hot flushes receiving zoladex injections for prostate cancer.john
Hi John I don't know. I know it worked for me with menopause hot flushes. The only thing I suggest is trying it but check with you doctor first to ensure there are no possible side effects from the drugs you are already on.

Menopause Day & Night