Nature's Gift Cat Wet Food

Nature's Gift Cat Wet Food

Great product but where can I buy it??

My cat loves the pure chicken indulgence and it gives her a beautiful coat but I can't find this product anymore either. I used to regularly buy it from Woolworths but they no longer sell it.

The entice

I read the comment from here and decided to try the product from nature gift with my 3yrs Maine coon. My cat didn't like the roo and rosted duck. In fact he just sniff the food and ran away. He wasn't even eat it even thoug I added raw mince pork and chicken neck. I think it was something about the jelly. Somehow my cat loves the beef and chicken flavour, anyway those are in gravy.

kitten formula contains fish bones

At first I thought Nature's Gift was a good quality cat food, that uses quality ingredients, all natural and made in Australia. I even did some research about their cat food before letting my kitten try it. BUT I was very disappointed to find tiny fish bones hidden in the food. I will definitely NOT be feeding my precious kitten any of their food anymore. Please, if you do buy this product, please check for any tiny fish bones in the food for the sake of your cat's health!
quality ingredients, Australian made, cats love the taste
lots of tiny fish bones in the Kitten's Chicken with Calcium formula

A winner with my boys.

After wasting a lot of other wet cat foods, I was overjoyed when my two fussy seniors (17 and 19) both cleaned their plates when I fed them Natures Gift Kangaroo. I have now fed them each of the 4 varieties and they haven't turned their nose up at any of them. I am crossing my fingers that they continue to enjoy Natures Gift because it ticks all the boxes when it comes to keeping them healthy.
Smells good. Easy to serve. Cats love it.

Just needs a microwave!

My cats love these and I'm happy that they are getting quality food without all the fillers in many other brands. We just smoosh it up and microwave for a few seconds and they love it! We were pretty surprised too since they are usually so fussy. They love the Nature's Gift dry food too, especially the kangaroo which is nice and moist (for a dry food).
Quality product, no fillers, Australian made!
Could do with more flavours!

Its a really bad idea to microwave cat food, use a bit of warm water instead

Cat just won't eat this ...

Like many other reviewers here, I was looking for a wet food that didn't contain by-products, cereals, added colours or flavours. Nature's Gift sounded perfect. However, my cat refuses to eat it. I have tried him on Chicken with Pilchards, Roast Duck, Beef in Gravy and Real Kangaroo. He takes a few bites, shakes his head and walks away. I've tried not giving him anything else but he would rather not eat anythingfor 24 hours than eat this food. He eats other wet food with no cereal (but added colours or flavours), fresh chicken (at times) and no-grain dry food, but he won't eat this.
No by-products, cereals, artificial colours or flavours - seems like a quality product.
My cat just won't eat this.

Unfortunately, my cat is exactly the same. The ingredients look great but he's just not interested and I've tried them all. If you're after a good quality dry food btw I recommend V.I.P. grain free, I just switched my cat to this and he loves it, the ingredients are top quality and it's an Aussie company.My 2 cats are not fussy and I bought because of the ingredients. But both won't touch it. They'd rather go hungry. I recommend V.I.P. Grain free as well. Both love all 3 the flavours in the V.I.P. Dry. Pity the supermarkets won't stock larger packs.

Good quality cat food

I give my cat the Chicken with Pilchards wet food. She likes it and I notice her stools aren't as smelly whenever I feed her this food. I tried giving her the Kangaroo, but even though she loved it and gobbled it up quickly, it didn't sit well in her stomach, and she vomited it all up. I should have expected that, because she can't take beef either, she either vomits it up or has runny stools. So I give her the chicken and occasionally the duck now. She prefers the chicken to the duck, even though the duck smells better to me. It's Australian made and is a better ethical alternative to the other brands out there.
Quality ingredients, omega oils, contains taurine.
Wish it was sold in packs and not just individual packets.

value for money

i like the fact it's got real meat (not dodgy by-product), made locally (in Moorabin VIC) and is available in kangaroo, which as far as meat goes is one of the more environmental options. its price per 100g is not expensive and indeed, good value for money when compared with the 'premium' brands like Advance (which I hv bought). my cat really likes the kangaroo and kitten varieties but not the duck (personally i thought the duck smell quite nice). However the Finicky One seems to have gone off her wet food and now prefers kibble (which she didn't touch at all before). Go figure!
price, real meat, high protein and water content, made in Victoria

Gone in seconds!

I was looking for a new cat food that was better ethically than the Nestle owned Fancy Feast.
I came across natures gift tins. Australian made/owned and natural ingredients, complete and balanced.

It doesn't look like other brands either, which have an over processed 'SPAM' look about them. It looks like real ingredients, because it is!

My cat absolutely loves it too!
Glad I made the switch.
Cat loves it, all natural, ethical and cheaper than what I was buying previously.

Sounds good on the label, contents disgusting

Was looking for a canned food that didn't contain by-products or cereals. Nature's Gift sounded like it met these criteria - however when I opened the tin (Chicken in Gravy), it looked like a mush of raw mince in a sloppy jelly.

Also smelt quite revolting. Cat didn't like it at all.
Attempts to avoid using by-products and cereals
Contents looked and smelt gross

Give another variety of this brand a try, Cookie, my kitten loves the kangaroo and duck but it's all minced meat, you won't get hunks of real meat, but it is nutritional and natural and Australian made. I feed him raw meat from the butcher as well as these sometimes.There is not a Chicken in Gravy in the cat range. There is a Beef in Gravy but it is firm (not runny)