3V.I.P. Petfoods Paws Fresh Pet Mince

67%19%15%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
3.8
Smell
3.3

Gale S.
Gale S.Tasmania5 posts

Horrible pet food

I have purchased the 3kg pet mince in the past and found it to be grey in appearance. My cat would not eat it and I ended up throwing it out. PAWS contacted me when I sent them an email about it saying that is was probably not refrigerated correctly at some stage in the process! I have waited about 12 months to see if it was any better but found the mince to be quite chunky and not really suitable for my cat. I had to mince it up again myself and my cat did not like it so I have had to throw it out again. I will not be purchasing this mince again, it looks revolting and goodness knows what is in it.
soninicole
soninicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts
  Fair Incentive

My dog adored this mince

Normally I don't like feeding my dog mince because I can't stomach the smell but this bag of mince was seemingly people-grade and very inoffensive. It looked and smelled very healthy and premium. And importantly, of course, my kelpie loved this mince! I even gave her the choice between this mince and beef mince for people and she chose the VIP Petfoods mince! I received this product from V.I.P. Petfoods to review. Show details
Kat T
Kat TSydney, NSW4 posts

Not bad at least my little one ate it!

My little pom really loves to eat and won't stop eating so it was easy enough for him to transition. My gripe is that the meat can get quite messy, making it a challenge to store. I think it would have been great to have some guidance on the serving size for any dog as this was his first experience with minced dog food as you don't know how much you should feed.

Mich
MichSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

It was ok

My dog was a bit unsure about it at first he ended up eating it when mixed with his normal food. Probably wouldn’t buy again. I didn’t like the smell or the raw meat. Gifted from vip pet foods Show details ·  1
Smell
Renee B.
Renee B.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

New yummy addition to the meal time routine

Paws Fresh Pet Mince 1kg has been a true game-changer for Jack, Pippa, and Patch. They've embraced it with open paws, and mealtime is now a delightful ritual filled with canine enthusiasm. I have always tried to keep meal times interesting and full of nutrition by mixing interesting things in with kibble. After trying we will keep purchasing as our dogs loved the addition. So, here's to happy tails and satisfied taste buds - Paws Fresh Pet Mince, you've got a special place in our doggy hearts from now on! I received this product from V.I.P. Petfoods to review.
MandaT
MandaTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

A great addition to mealtime

This mince is a great addition to meal time. My Moodle absolutely loves this mince. I mix a little bit with his dry food as a special treat. It's got a convenient zip lock resealable bag, and it doesn't smell at all. I received this product from V.I.P. Petfoods to review. Show details ·  1
RoxanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

fresh pet mince

This was great as l do feed our dogs raw meat and having it mince style it is great to place in their bowl, I liked the fact that it has a zip lock style which preserves the rest of the meat keeping it fresh. Although, it is easy to open the bag it can be a bit hard to take the meat out but other than that my dogs enjoyed the fresh beef taste. Show details
Rosapride
RosaprideSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great find

Absolutly love this, never tried before. Great mixing it with his dry food, he never really wanted to eat it, so the pet mince made a great addition to meal time. Will defnitaly purche again anytime. Well with it to get. I recieved this product from V.I.P Petfoods to review. Show details
Steph Sterque
Steph SterqueSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Smell
Alex W
Alex W7 posts
  Fair Incentive

Dog loved it. I'm not so sure

My JRT really enjoyed the mince. I mixed it with his kibble so it was balanced. Very happy and scoffed it down. Even though there was a zip lock, i found it difficult to dish out onto my dog's bowl. I ended up transferring the meat from the bag to a container so it was easier to dish out for future feeds.

I received this product from V.I.P. Petfoods to review. Show details

Erin E.
Erin E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

It was ok, I don't usually serve this

My dog seemed not to keen on it at the start. I'm not sure if it was the smell, the look or the texture as this isn't what I would normally feed him. After a while he seemed to lick it and like it.
With serving this as a side treat along with his food we didn't have any side effect issues with him.
Lbk_81
Lbk_814 posts

Please mum, more

We decided to try our kibble fed husky on a couple of meals of this and gees she loved it. We decided to do a complete swap of her normal meal to just this and there were no issues at all. No complaining or smelly dog. Well done on this great product.

I received this product from V.I.P. Petfoods for review. Show reply

Smell
Iksali
Iksali4 posts

Loved it

My Dog loved this one, would lick the bowl clean, and come back several times a day to check/ lick it. He would hear me opening the bag in the kitchen and come running and eat his food like he hadn't eaten at all. Served with kibble , No side effects, highly recommend and will definitely keep buying. I received this product from V.I.P. Petfoods to review Show details
Smell
Domenic X.
Domenic X.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Maybe great to mix with other food

My dog isn’t used to eating raw meat, I gave this a go, but he wasn’t too keen. This could possible go well mixing with other food, so don't be turned off from my experience as my dog is a really fussy eater.

Deehala
DeehalaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Quite surprisingly pleased!

I wasn’t to sure on this at first just by the look of the meat but my dogs loved this there was nothing left in their bowls after eating even my fussy toy poodle ate it I would definitely recommend this. Show details