Nature's Own Garlic + C, Horseradish, Fenugreek & Marshmallow

Nature's Own Garlic + C, Horseradish, Fenugreek & Marshmallow

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

brian

brian

about average

I bought one of these packs from the guardian chemist in stockland corrimal back in 2001 after the lady there recommended them and found them great though that was after the doctor said my flu had settled down

Dav28

Dav28AU

This is the best!

I take this now everyday, regardless of if I have a cold because I've not fallen sick since being on it.
Before I took it I was catching every bug that passed by, cold, flu, bronchitis or hayfever etc. After three months of taking these I haven't fallen sick once. Brilliant product! I'm one satisfied customer!
Effectiveness

marianne smith

marianne smithasked

does the garlic, horseradish, fenugreek & marshmallow interfere with any medications? My husband takes thyroxine, perinderapol, (blood pressure med) and a drug called febuxostat which is a drug for uric acid. ????

Get an answer from our members and Nature's Own representatives